Author Topic: only a matter of time...  (Read 5871 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
only a matter of time...
« on: July 20, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »
yes it was only a matter of time till i got hurt on my bocks and yesterday that time ran out.

this is me doing what looks to be my last trick on my stilts for a few weeks, i landed the frontflip but was slightly forward an still rotating when i landed it forcing me forward, no biggy, its happened a few times and i just gambol outta it, although yesterday i seemed to leave my left shoulder stuck out a bit too much and instead of rolling it out, i popped my collerbobne outta joint.
cue laughing public, and pain.
so i desided i was gonna go hospital, i took my stilts off, took off my t-shirt and looked in a shop window at the new ball on top of my left shoulder.
it was looking ugly.
so i pop my shirt back on and find the bus stop that goes to the hospital.
about the same time that i found the stop the pain really kicked in and i wanted to throw all that lovely stella and breakfast up.
not gonna happen, so i got my bro to ring my an ambulance...
GIVE ME PAIN KILLERS!!!
(thanks to my bro the drunken stuntman for these pics..)

so after getting out my face on the old gas and air (aint had that s**t since che was born lol) i get taken to coventry hospital and wait 5 hours to be told to go home and come back tomorrow, i live in birmingham love, i aint missioning back up here, ill go my local hospital.
so they say fine, take these with you...
Right shoulder, how its supposed to look

Left shoulder, a bit fooked

so i figure its only dislocated, some big assed doctor is gonna come twist me up a bit and pop it back in place lolololololo0l NOOOOOO
i either have to leave it like this or have surgery to have the bone stapled back into place.
FUN FUN FUN.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: only a matter of time...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »
Well the flip does look good  :D

Get well soon, I bet Jason is happy that his not the only member of the x-ray club

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 04:01:48 PM »
Ouch! I feel your pain dude! welcome to the busted Clavicle club! Whatever you do,don't move quickly/cough/sneeze 'cos it hurts like hell! Take it easy mate,hope you have a speedy recovery. :thumbs:

-Nobby

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »
Very nice Nero

Makes me glad I got the arm out in time to break my wrist  :haha:

Good God man an Ambulance what sort of Bocker are you you should have walked to the hospital on your bocks  :haha: like I did (I don't think so  :biggrin:) Luckily the wife drove me

Hope it mends soon and welcome to the Broken Bone Club  :thumbs:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »
The gas is good stuff Take the pain away ( along with everything else ;D )   :thumbs:
When they gave me it I sucked so much I emptied the bottle ( It was near empty anyway ) :o

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 10:06:49 PM »

Good God man an Ambulance what sort of Bocker are you you should have walked to the hospital on your bocks 
i managed to walk away from the meet, find the bus stop to the hospital, then collapse in pain. :biggrin: i tried but the bus took too long, public transport for ya huh?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 04:54:31 PM »
LOL! When you getting that fixed up?

Offline stevie

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 03:04:32 AM »
OMG, realy sorry about that mate, it must be very painfull, hope its not too long befor your back to normal, Regards, all of us.

Offline Drunkenstuntman

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 01:10:17 PM »
i just remember thinking man i gotta get some pics of this for the laughs, nero in an ambulance wailing like a banshee  :laugh:  ok slight exaggeration more like a schoolgirl than a banshee i'd say :biggrin: anyway he soon perked up when we got out the hospital and went straight back to the pub  :thumbs:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »
thats the truth drunken.
Spud its like this forever now, im the hunched bock of birmingham
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:39:26 PM by Nero »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »
 :( Not cool

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »
Not cool indeed Spudicus....I broke my left clavicle getting off a Suzuki GS 125 at 60mph. The front wheel bearings collapsed as I put it into a corner and it chucked me off :o. I didn't realise I'd broken a bone until I tried picking the bike up....Still hurts from time to time and that accident was some 16 years ago now. The end of the bone is still protruding from my shoulder and I hate it being touched by me or anyone else! :censored: It's funny, granted, but only to the observers. Nero ol' son,I hate to rub the salt in as it were, but it's gonna hurt you for a long time to come.... Stay safe people! :thumbs: :thumbs:

-Nobby