Author Topic: It's not over till it's over !?  (Read 2815 times)

Dark Knight

It's not over till it's over !?
« on: July 20, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
The weather didn't look too bad was I thought why not bock into town and back ( 8 mile round trip ).
I live in a small village and most of the roads have no paths so had to be careful with traffic. There's no where to get off the road so I had to stop so they could judge when to pass me.
I'd got near town and the clouds started to get dark ( looked like rain :(  ).
I turned around and headed home I stopped to buy a drink.
It had just started raining when I got in my village. I only had a t-shirt on and it was very wet.
I had just done about 8 miles and was only feet from my front gate when ( Remeber I've only fallen once before ) I sliped on wet mud and fall torwards my spiked gate  :o
I had no chance of recovering I push to the gate to open it and fall through the gate landing on my right hand left knee.
My knee isn't too bad but my thumb bleeding for under the nail and really hurts when I bend it  !?

So remeber don't think that don't need pads on untill you go out or take them off before your sat down again !
It's not over till it's over  :o

Dark Knight

Re: It's not over till it's over !?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »
If I press on my nail it bleeds !?
Not that I would want too !
Just looked a gate ..... I won  :o
Pull one of the wooden points off  :laugh:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »
GO DK!!!!

DK One, GATE,  Nil

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »
GO DK!!!!

DK One, GATE,  Nil
It's an very old gate and we really need a old one anyway but I didn't pull one point off it .... I got two  :biggrin: