Author Topic: Bavarian Jamboreeeeee  (Read 4342 times)

Offline tom951guitar

Bavarian Jamboreeeeee
« on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:55 PM »
Heyy all you bocking scouts out there, are any of you going to the jamboree in bavaria (germany) on the 1st of august? unfortunately i cant get my bocks and all my stuff over there in the one suitcase we're allowed  :banghead: but still  :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Bavarian Jamboreeeeee
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 08:22:49 PM »
tom  take the springs off, put frame in suitecase, swoddle ya springs in bubble wrap and and tape to side of suite case ---sorted.  Failing that  stuff springs down trouser leg and get on plane with aid of a walking stick  ( after taken off -too late)

EITHER WAY --SORTED. There are 1 or 2 munich based bockers Iknow off . There willb more . I dunno of any heir place in area --but u can hope
So in summery  'think outside the box/suit case ' ( so u can onlt take a suit case --wots the courier charge to send um DHL?

OOun if u look around ( pm me if u want)  un about £34 will by u a bag that will fit ya stilts and all ya clothing wrapped around.  I f any1 complains ---ask how many of the other cases  actually contain a 'suite' ;D

Really  think about it --there is a way --dismantle  and share the parts out amongstmates. Order a set out there ( the rule 1 suit case out --doubt they have set a rule 4 how much u bring back hehe--but they will 4 next year :))
Be prepaired --but  get planning   i want pix of u in Bavaria--bocking
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 08:46:51 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline tom951guitar

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 08:43:36 PM »
lol, i could try... is it hard to refit the spring once its taken off?

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:31:39 AM by webmaster »

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »
10 minutes, maybe 15 if you have never done it before, but a spring change can be done real quick, I think Sprog the Bock Doc has the record??

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46:20 AM »
Ive been at Essex Jamboree instead. Hows the Bavarian one going?