Author Topic: me being scare on jumpers  (Read 6383 times)

Offline britishjord

me being scare on jumpers
« on: July 30, 2008, 12:44:24 AM »
hi, this is my story about me and my pro-jumpers,

it was about 9 oclock at night and some friends caled on me so i decided to go out on my pro-jumpers ( this is 4 days after having them) we were at the bottom of my street and cars kept going past with old people in and they kept stareing at these amazing peices of metal atached to my feet , i didnt think anything of it untill a '' bad boy racer' came around the corner with ''rave'' music blearing through his speakers ... the car drove up to me  and my mates and started reving the engine and a few of my friends decided they had to go in at this moment in time  leaving me who can just about run on my slowly the windo came down and a skin head with a scar on his head apeared saying alright in a deep croaky voice.. then he asked me to do a few tricks and tell me about them ( at this point i thought he was gona rob me ) then after about 10 minutes he wond down the back window where a little kid .. he asked his if he wanted these for his birthday and drove off lol... and to think i thought he was gona rob me hehe

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: me being scare on jumpers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 12:54:03 AM »
That's pretty funny. :) But it could have easily gone the other way! Make sure you have loyal friends with you when bocking at night or in a strange area.

I taught martial arts for a few years and I'm not afraid to defend myself if I need to... but I'm pretty sure I'd get my butt kicked on bocks. You might get a few lucky kicks in, but if they get you on the ground you're in trouble. :P

Bock safely! :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline britishjord

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »
lol, i was about to run for my life to get my bseball bat from my house... i recon i could have made it.. just made me laugh at my own stupidity lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 06:33:47 AM »
A couple of things.
Never judge a book by the cover.
There's safety in numbers.
Know all escape routes.

IF your on the floor and it looks like your in trouble ..... Bocks do have some weight in them so swing them as fast as you can at them then get out of there !!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:43:49 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »
It's a little hard to take them off to swing at people when you're being kicked in the head. But all good advice none the less. :)

There is actually a style of KungFu that focuses primarily on fighting an upright attacker from the floor. It was invented by a nun (or the Chinese equivolent). But I don't suggest you travel all the way to china to study KungFu. Just stick with the safety in numbers thing. ;)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline britishjord

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »
lol good idea.. another friend has gone camping and when he comea back e should have some pro-jumpers so hopefully we can practice together

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 06:54:12 PM »
How about a comedy water pistol!  :thumbs:

Offline crazysheep2

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:39:56 AM »
How about a comedy water pistol!  :thumbs:
I was going to say that even better a real looking cap gun then fire a warning shot so they think its real

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »
You might get a few lucky kicks in, but if they get you on the ground you're in trouble. :P

Bock safely! :)
I dont know mate, sweep em and go all royce gracie, rear naked chokes could work on bocks, and a peruvian neck tie would kill if you dig your stilts in.
wow cant you tell ive been watching ufc, its all violence on bocks from me this morning, errrrrr

there you go im sweet and innocent like this lil kitten,  I ATE FOR DINNER! lololol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:25:17 PM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
Cute  :'(

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +