Author Topic: Me and Taylor down the knap  (Read 4759 times)

Offline Hazelnut

Me and Taylor down the knap
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »
[youtube=425,350]IXLJD6-c-WI[/youtube]

plz comment

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Me and Taylor down the knap
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 05:28:03 PM »
only if you comment on my pix ;D

Offline Hazelnut

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »
wat pix  ???

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 05:32:16 PM »
top page  'bbmthbloke' d'oh hehe

OOO un u do look good, soz bout spring brake ( 1 person round my way has stopped boking 4 2 weeks -cos he has onl 1 spare spring and isnt taking chances b4 CB --an guesses who that is)

Offline Jack

• EA Bocker
    • www.eabockers.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »
heyy

looks like u have well good places to bock around you

were i live is s**t theres no were good to bock:(

Nice step jumping btw

wats that song called its well... 'Funky' lol

Jack

Offline Hazelnut

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
heyy

looks like u have well good places to bock around you

were i live is s**t theres no were good to bock:(

Nice step jumping btw

wats that song called its well... 'Funky' lol

Jack

this aint even my main bockin place-thats Cardiff Bay lol

the song is called we want the funk and its by george clinton i think

Offline britishjord

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »
nice tricking a good jumping, how long have you been blocking for .. ps your lucky , you got a scate park near you hehe

Offline Hazelnut

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »
nice tricking a good jumping, how long have you been blocking for .. ps your lucky , you got a scate park near you hehe

since new years eve :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »
But jack cant you try vaulting the race course? Or offer yourself to race the horses in training? ;D

I reccon there is a production line for those sk8 parks --- spitting image of the ones in Poole, Dorchester and Wemouth

Tho Bournemouths 1 is a proper good one ( loads of lotto money)  all concrete and 1/2 pipe burried in ground --cept we ait got round to using it yet ???

There really normally are places everywhere, it just takes looking at things with a different eye  and also as you get better  more things become possible--- park benches become jumpable as an example.

I recall a big long talk 'dawesome' gave me on the subject --he had done a study of 'streets sports' as part of his degree as I recall.

Its worthy of a thread of its own ( atleast) of peeps showing good bock spots and why ( cos street architecture --big flower pots , traffic /anti car bomber barriers etc r pretty much mass produced and distributed around the country).

By and large Im pretty well served where I live but Im still finding /discovering new spots and have other places Ive not got round totrying

Offline Hazelnut

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »
I reccon there is a production line for those sk8 parks --- spitting image of the ones in Poole, Dorchester and Wemouth
that sk8 park is 1 of a kind it was built in memorie of a lad who died skating in our area(richard taylor)..?!

Offline Jack

• EA Bocker
    • www.eabockers.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »
But jack cant you try vaulting the race course? Or offer yourself to race the horses in training? ;D

Tho Bournemouths 1 is a proper good one ( loads of lotto money)  all concrete and 1/2 pipe burried in ground --cept we ait got round to using it yet ???

There really normally are places everywhere, it just takes looking at things with a different eye  and also as you get better  more things become possible--- park benches become jumpable as an example.

I recall a big long talk 'dawesome' gave me on the subject --he had done a study of 'streets sports' as part of his degree as I recall.

Its worthy of a thread of its own ( atleast) of peeps showing good bock spots and why ( cos street architecture --big flower pots , traffic /anti car bomber barriers etc r pretty much mass produced and distributed around the country).

By and large Im pretty well served where I live but Im still finding /discovering new spots and have other places Ive not got round totrying

haha i could have a go of volting them ;D

im gunna run along the racecourse and get my mum to drive next and see how fast i go :biggrin:

but c'mon.. race a horse.. am i likely to do that??

HELL YEAHH

and yeahh ill have a look around for some new places

thx for the song name im so downloading that :P

Jack

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »
top page  'bbmthbloke' d'oh hehe

OOO un u do look good, soz bout spring brake ( 1 person round my way has stopped boking 4 2 weeks -cos he has onl 1 spare spring and isnt taking chances b4 CB --an guesses who that is)

do we relay need to guess ???

lol

xx
lozzi
xx