Author Topic: AC/DC Tour - Officially Announced!  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
AC/DC Tour - Officially Announced!
« on: August 18, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
I know there are several members (Pinhead) who may be interested in this so I thought it would be only fair to announce the news to all!

From the official AC/DC website
08.18.2008 AC/DC's 'Black Ice' Set For Release October 20th
Columbia Records announced today the October 20th release of AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice, the band's first studio album in eight years. Black Ice features 15 new tracks from brothers Angus and Malcolm Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, and Phil Rudd. The album was produced by Brendan O'Brien at the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, BC.

"Rock 'N' Roll Train," the album's first single, will debut on August 28th. The video will premiere in September. And the band is set to kick off its first world tour since 2001 in late October.

I will be touring the UK following AC/DC to every one of their UK venues. So, I might be asking a few members for help with places to crash and/or to join me when they come to your city! Whos for joining me?

-Carma

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: AC/DC Tour - Officially Announced!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »
I will be touring the UK following AC/DC to every one of their UK venues. So, I might be asking a few members for help with places to crash and/or to join me when they come to your city! Whos for joining me?
Will this tour also be cancelled (after the first venue is reached 4 hours later than stated) due to lack of money? :P

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 11:57:29 AM »
Carma, do you know how much the tickets will be? Cos i might in myself :) and i'm sure we could put you up in birmingham lol!

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
I don't know the prices yet, but as soon as any info is releaved I will be the first to know, and will post it here :)

Last tour they played in Birmingham three nights on the trot so if you could put me up that would be superb!

-Carma

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 05:51:01 PM »
Noice!!!

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 08:33:41 PM »
yeah no worries love, we can find somewhere for ya to crash, perhaps a few others also, you can hit me up on msn closer to the time

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 09:33:57 PM »
\m/ You guys ROCK! \m/

-Carma