Author Topic: Spalding May 2009  (Read 5501 times)

Dark Knight

Spalding May 2009
« on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »
I was in Spalding today and bumped into Chris ( From the Spalding parade ).
We killed the parade so no parade bocking but their doing a three day thing at Springfields.
They'll love if we could bock about there.

Early day so no plans yet but if anyones in the area and wants to bock there ( free entry  ;) ) I'm just 20 miles away so would join you.

These things all help promote bocking to the public and seeing they've asked us back must mean they liked us :)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: Spalding May 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »
Maybe....What exactly is it?

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 12:38:05 AM »
bit late with the post only just seen this but would be interested. Need more info when you can get it DK
Grow old disgracefully

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »
bit late with the post only just seen this but would be interested. Need more info when you can get it DK
Things for them are a bit up in the air has some say the money for the parade shouldn't go to Springfields! So don't have a clue what's happening  :-\

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »
I am never ever ever ever getting a train up there again, no offense but the trip up there was a complete nightmare and the one back was a disaster! That journey is cursed!

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 01:31:17 PM »
I am never ever ever ever getting a train up there again, no offense but the trip up there was a complete nightmare and the one back was a disaster! That journey is cursed!
Totally understand Spud.
I think it maybe a bad idea for anyone who's not local and have their own transport if we do anything next year ?