Author Topic: CRUNCH!  (Read 3080 times)

Offline jonnydonut

CRUNCH!
« on: August 24, 2008, 07:32:24 PM »
First go on bocks in public yesterday, all was going well, loads of folk saying they were going to get a pair, and loads saying I looked like an eejit but nevermind.

Anyways I was having some probs compressing my springs so I tried my mates skyrunners which are 90's aswell but broken in. Getting good height and speed when a combination of over confidence and tiredness conspired to get me on the ground faster than I would have liked. Ouch. I was running about as fast as I could and just didn't pick my feet up enough so I fell, wrist protectors did their job, knee pads didn't and I wasn't wearing elbow pads, I will be next time.

And to top it all off there was all the people in a busy restraunt across the road laughing at me, great.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: CRUNCH!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 09:32:12 AM »
Welcome to the real world of Bocking mate

The natural laws of bocking are

1 If you fall there will be a crowd and they will all be watching you (even in the middle of the Gobi dessert) you are never alone

Exceptions to rule 1 if you break something or hurt yourself severely you will be alone

2 If you manage a spectacular trick for the first time in the biggest crown in the world no one will be watching you

3 When you attempt said trick the second time and fall the crowd will now be watching intently

4 That one last trick is always the cause of the worst fall of bock breakage

I could go on for ever but lets just call it Bockers Law  :haha:

Hope the bruises heal quick  :thumbs:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline CRAIZI-J

Re: CRUNCH!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
well that sucks!! i know what its like to fall while running and have people watch as you get up and find cuts on ya..

was running across recreation ground mums with there kids like WOW then just triped fell on my right side slid god knows how much but i still have 2 scars on my hip from the cuts and one on my elbow :(

i feel for you! lol

get better soon tho (Y)
Dare To Be Different ..... Don't Watch ME!!!.... Watch My FEET!!