Author Topic: Trampolins  (Read 33132 times)

Dark Knight

Re: Trampolins
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2008, 06:19:04 PM »
hey guys after this winter when the floor stops being deadly and slippy aidanh1 is bouncing once again! if im in hospital agen coz its broke my knees im blaming DK coz hes the first name tht poped into my head when i was writing this :D
That would look funny when they fill the forms out.
How did it happen ?
BATMAN DID IT !?

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2008, 06:56:27 PM »
SO.....4 pages in and we still havnt seen you bounce on your trampoline....PLEASE even if its like 10 secs of it! make it a joint xmas presant for everyone on here

if not im gonna write to gordon brown and make him make you jump on your trampoline! rather than just modding it!

XXX  :thumbs:

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »
SO.....4 pages in and we still havnt seen you bounce on your trampoline....PLEASE even if its like 10 secs of it! make it a joint xmas presant for everyone on here

if not im gonna write to gordon brown and make him make you jump on your trampoline! rather than just modding it!

HAHA YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Ellis xxx

Dark Knight

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
I leave work at 5pm so it's dark by the time I get home.
The light which lights the trampoline does not allow a video to see much.
This weekend I hope to be in London Saturday and going to Lincoln Xmas market so can't do it this weekend.
Next Saturday it's the Lincoln gym and again maybe in London on Sunday
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:03:36 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2008, 10:55:15 PM »
:( Weekend?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2008, 02:21:45 AM »
excuses excuses DK if Mr brown dosent get u on tht tramp im gonna make a face book group! powa to da FACEBOOK !!

DK omg acording to my grandad thts completly lost the plot he says he cna get me some depleted uranium wooo dunno how he cant walk and hes in a home :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:36 AM »

HAHA YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Ellis xxx
Even if/when I make a video it's not going to be posted here !

Offline Jack

• EA Bocker
    • www.eabockers.co.uk
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »
y not

Dark Knight

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »
y not
It would end up being funny video and that make me look stupid ( not that I'd mind ) and you'd laugh !?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2008, 09:56:59 PM »
DK no offence ok u ent the non bulky of ppl and yes you may look a tad funny bouncing on a trampoline wif a tent on it but hey who cares trampolines are fun and evryone looks like a goof ball now and then just part of life XD

so get ur camera and video u bouncing and btw even if u post it anywere else there are people on this forum that will find it XD

(i no my stuff ;P if u youtubed it will be found Mwuahahahahaha)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2008, 09:57:19 PM »
It would end up being funny video and that make me look stupid ( not that I'd mind ) and you'd laugh !?
If you're worried about that, why are you bocking DK? It's what the majority of the public seem to think about/do to all of us!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2008, 10:00:07 PM »
oo sprogs got a poiny but its better when chavs laugh and try to pull ur stilts and u accedentaly kik em if this hunk of metal in the stomach

Not that id ever do somthing so cruel  :scool:

Dark Knight

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2008, 10:32:24 PM »
If you're worried about that, why are you bocking DK? It's what the majority of the public seem to think about/do to all of us!
I know I once played the fool here hoped you enjoyed it, problem was some thought I was being picked on becuase of it ! So I now I'll just showing my IQ !
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:44:12 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2008, 01:25:45 AM »
DK everyone that knows u knows hu wud be stupid enough to pik on DK like u dont mess wif batman  :biggrin:

EVERYONE yes its true if u didnt no DK is batman!! bruce wayne was his cover story :o

the new batman movie is DK on his trampoline demonstrating batmans awsome bouncingness :nana: :thumbs:

Dark Knight

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2008, 03:05:38 AM »
DK everyone that knows u knows hu wud be stupid enough to pik on DK like u dont mess wif batman  :biggrin:

EVERYONE yes its true if u didnt no DK is batman!! bruce wayne was his cover story :o

the new batman movie is DK on his trampoline demonstrating batmans awsome bouncingness :nana: :thumbs:
Dark Knight never did mean BATMAN just other people said that. It's short for my email address
ARealDarkKnight@aol.com
And that only because I couldn't get the one I first wanted

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2008, 03:54:31 AM »
yer but...

SO ur still batman stop tryig to hide ur dentity :P

We no bruce was ur brother :P now batman make us a video XD

Dark Knight

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2008, 09:37:48 AM »
yer but...

SO ur still batman stop tryig to hide ur dentity :P

We no bruce was ur brother :P now batman make us a video XD
No Bruce is a work mate, Wayne is my brother !
Has for my identity ...... I hide that the other day !?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 09:39:51 AM by Dark Knight »

Dark Knight

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »
Maybe one of my last post here.
I beefed the lights with three " Bulk " outside lights ( 3 x 60 watts ). They should give light and maybe the chill from inside. If any of you are head passing me next year your more than welcome to have a bounce what ever the weather.
Doesn't look much in day light.

Here's what it looks like now.

Offline JumpinJim

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 02:33:48 PM »
DK Trampolins are great for helping you learnt flip! Have you managed a filp yet? If not I'll help you out, (with a trampoline filp that is, have no home on the Bocks ...Yet  ;)) We use a big 16 foot one at my mates house in the summer for snowboard practice. It's great fun jumping aroung on a Trampoline with a board strapped to you! LOL.. It really helps you find your centre of balance.. thats wy i gave myself the 3mth window to do a flip on bocks.. i figure if i can do it on a board i can do it on bocks?

JJ

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »
It's great fun jumping aroung on a Trampoline with a board strapped to you! LOL.. It really helps you find your centre of balance.. thats wy i gave myself the 3mth window to do a flip on bocks.. i figure if i can do it on a board i can do it on bocks?

JJ

It helps a lot, but it's still very different :)

Dark Knight

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »
There been some heavy snow lately and we have seen a funny video of someone bounce on a snow cover trampolin LOL.
I look outside today to see this !

I thought that the main beam had snapped and removed the snow and now it look like this.

I've not saying got out and buy a tent cover, they cost a lot more the a normal sheet cover.
There stronger than they look and for mini bouncing in even rain and snow and cold winds can't stop you having fun.
But remember I've got a big one so smaller size tents may not allow as much jumping inside ?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 01:15:49 PM by Dark Knight »

Dark Knight

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
I love my trampolin, I can bounc it it even when it's snowing, icey and cold.
It does look a little flat but all you do is punch the snow off from inside  :Claugh:

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »
DK i've had enough of seeing your tent trampoline thing....just get on it and bounce and film it!! :Crealmad:

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »
We dont care what it looks like anymore, we have seen it....

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »
OVER 15 pics we know what the thing looks like!  :Crealmad:

JUST BOUNCE ON IT