Author Topic: miss judge some one  (Read 4136 times)

Dark Knight

miss judge some one
« on: November 19, 2008, 02:53:46 AM »
I was out bocking the other day and I was not really listen when what I took to be a tramp asked me something.
Without checking I said " Sorry I've got nothing on me " which I may add was true .
He repeated " Where can I get them I'm think about getting some ? "
I quickly " Oh I thought you wanted change for parking " Which I think was a great recovery.
After a chat and passing him contact detail I went.

Just goes to you should never jdge a book by the cover. Somethings are not what they first look like ?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: miss judge some one
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
Tell me about it DK

I am (as anyone who's met me will know) Scruffy it's just a dress sence thing and at work I am even worse as I work in a dusty/messy enviroment

The other day I was dressed in my normal stylish ragged shorts and a T-shirt full of holes also I had a bandage on my leg and a bad limp

I was out shopping for some tools we needed and I passed a clothes shop saw a nice tweed jacket inside (I've been looking for a good one for a while) and thought I'd have a look

As I hopped through the door the owner almost rugby tackled me to stop me touching the coat (brave concidering the size I am  :haha:) he thought I was one of the local Dossers  :haha:

Anyway after I explained I was looking for a heavyweight Harris tweed the guy served me sadly he only had lightweight jackets so I promised to return in a few weeks

You will notice that really posh shops treat the scruffiest people with extra politeness as most millionaires are excentric and dress badly  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Ps thanks for the advice about PJ's DK the other day but you didn't recognize me  :haha:

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 12:45:14 AM »
Miss judging people is easily done and can lead to some tricky problems and offended people.
Things like people wearing something out of place or thinking someone thick becuse their playing the fool that how con-men get your money.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »
You can only con a greedy person  :haha:

Unless you count the old or infirm ohh and the terminally stupid  :biggrin:

Hmmm think I better be on my guard against Con men  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2: