Author Topic: Forms and stuff  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
Forms and stuff
« on: December 14, 2008, 04:43:20 PM »
I have been going through the YBB forms so I can put the info on a database so that I can use the data for emergency lists etc.  As posted before you only need to complete the forms once, this then covers us for all North Hykeham events including the Pro-jump Gymfests and also any other stuff we may get involved with at a later date.

Most of you have completed the membership forms, it is particularly important that emergency info is completed. If you have an accident i must know who to call.

The indemnity form is a new one and is required by the Local Authority (Council) Extreme Sports Policy to conform with the Insurance requirements.

If you are over 18 you can sign it yourself, if you are under 18 you must get a parent or legal guardian to sign it.

The rule should be no form(s) then no play. You are all proving to responsible and supportive and we are having a good time. I therefore do not want to get stroppy but it is my responsibility to ensure we are compliant with legal requirements. I do not want to face an unacceptable financial and personal risk so please fill out the Indemnity form and bring it with you to the next meet if you have not already done so.

If you are unsure please PM me or e mail me
Grow old disgracefully