Author Topic: 11 Stone = M80 or M90?  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
11 Stone = M80 or M90?
« on: December 20, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »
Considering the amount of info on this site and that this question has been answered many times before, if I'm forking out a fat whad of cash on some bocks and pads I need to know the coo people.

I'm getting my projumps in Jauary so I need to start making my plans now really.

Any other tips you got, pass on your knowledge!

:banana:

Bocks: Pro-Jump Exo Pro / Air-Trekkers Extreme - CZ80s
I was sneaking and peeping and scoping the scene, you know copping a major 'tude,
when I cut loose this bunch of dweebs, boy time to teach them some rude! Eh, dog that is...

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
Re: 11 Stone = M80 or M90?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:28:55 PM »
well that translates to 69kg, so either really, 80s would be easier to learn on, but you'd be bottoming them out a lot once you got used to them, 90s would be harder to learn on but there's more potential for height in the end, so a don't know on that one from me

other things, pads pads, more pads, bit of sense, quick release kneestraps or webbing to strap your knees in, if you'renot going for cuffs that is, don't think there's much more critical info

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 09:37:24 PM »
Whats your bock set up?

I'm probably going for this jubbly:

What's all that?
I was sneaking and peeping and scoping the scene, you know copping a major 'tude,
when I cut loose this bunch of dweebs, boy time to teach them some rude! Eh, dog that is...

Offline Springer

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 12:02:01 AM »
I'm 11 stone and I bought the 90's :) they seem great so far, I've held on to a wall and had a jump and they are very springy :)
Mind you I'm not very muscley, so whilst I hope to lose weight I hope to gain muscle, which weighs more than fat - e.g. I probs. won't be getting lighter.
I'd take bits like that and what you want to be able to do on them into account if I were you :D

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 12:19:40 AM »
well i started at 60kg, over the last 9/10 months whatever i've gained 2kg, no more no less, and been using 90-120kg springs for hte last couple of months, very powerful and very nice...tiny bit too stiff though as i've progressed backwards a bit

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 12:35:37 PM »
Whats your bock set up?

I'm probably going for this jubbly:

What's all that?

in that set up you get, the pro-jumps with the spring weight you need, with a calf cuff instead of a knee bar and the new pro-bindings which are stronger than standard pro-jump bindings =]

Love

Mini Ellis xxxx

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 02:17:03 PM »
90's or 100's deffo.

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
I'll roll with the M90s then on all of your very good information.

I'll be ordering mine on the 13th, expect photos of the un-wrapping ceremony and all the usual guff. :thumbs:

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »
I'll roll with the M90s then on all of your very good information.

I'll be ordering mine on the 13th, expect photos of the un-wrapping ceremony and all the usual guff. :thumbs:

i foyu fancy having a meet or something within a few days of the 13th just give a shout, go tonthing to do till the 19th  ;D

Offline Rude Dog

• Radically Radioactive!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 06:50:49 AM »
Yeah man, add me to your Facebook - Malachi Whippy