Author Topic: Me walking =]  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Callum

Me walking =]
« on: January 05, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
Hey i said i would post a vid of me walking so here it is any tips welcome thanks i no its not tht long but it wouldnt put the other bit of the vid on so here
[youtube=425,350]p9hAUsFG2Tw[/youtube]

ill try and get some longer vids of me with them on but the waether has been snowy today so hopefully weekend will be better
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 05:48:56 PM by Callum »

Offline Springer

Re: Me walking =]
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »
Looking pretty good just try and point your feet forwards more, you're twisting them a bit at the moment which can end up in you banging your springs together and maybe falling over.
Other than that looks like you're ready for jogging and bouncing :biggrin:
And yes the snow sucks, it's not even deep here just slushy and icy :( Couldn't get any worse for bocking!!

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »
Looking pretty good just try and point your feet forwards more, you're twisting them a bit at the moment which can end up in you banging your springs together and maybe falling over.
Other than that looks like you're ready for jogging and bouncing :biggrin:
And yes the snow sucks, it's not even deep here just slushy and icy :( Couldn't get any worse for bocking!!
More or less the same but I would try to keep the legs pointed front more before you try any real big bounces has the springs bend their more likely to hit each other.  :)
Spring will be here soon and you'll be ables to go to more, but get on them when the weather lets you for now    :thumbs:

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »
legs a little far apart maybe, but you're pretty short, so maybe it's needed, feet forwards, twist legs less, keepp looking ahead etc

simply put practice practice practice and you'll get better pretty quickly