Author Topic: More competitions?  (Read 10391 times)

Offline l7ttledevil

• Would u like to stroke my tash?
More competitions?
« on: August 21, 2006, 05:10:56 PM »
Hey guys

Not sure if this will be possible on the forum as obviously requires active participation from Pro jump themselves to provide prizes or at minimum judging of the entries.

But my idea was having like a monthly competition but my idea clearly requires more thought as i am short of ideas for what to hold competitions for.

As for prizes my idea was just to have t-shirts or similar items as prizes, doesnt have to be extravagant but competitions and prizes just seem to promote participation from members of the forum and make it a closer environment for the users.

Thanks for reading my first novel :p

Ben

projump

Re: More compet*tions?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 05:26:48 PM »
Hi Ben,

Still early days yet for the forum but we will look into creating some kind of regular competition for members.  Need to build up the members first so pro jump will participate with better prizes (so spread the word and get some people on the forum)

Thanks

ian

Offline Tobster.rm

Re: More compet*tions?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 10:39:56 AM »
That sounds good Ian but are you going to run with the competition you currently have as it has been 4 weeks and still no post saying who has won the picture competition...

Offline danpne

• Administrator
Re: More competitions?
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 08:27:50 AM »
I believe the prizes for the pictures have since been allocated... not sure whether the winners were posted or not though, will check with Ian when I see him.

Dan

Offline cherub

• face your fears live your dreams
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 09:36:01 PM »
as regards to prizes Im starting up a clothing company doing casual wear for extreme sports people so gimme a shout if a comp ever comes to fruition and I will throw in some clothing for prizes  ;D ... what with me being Mr generous and all
Brad

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 10:01:50 PM »
Thanks Brad,

Thats an extremely generous offer and we will most certainly bear you in mind for future competitions etc

Regards
Dan

Offline cherub

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 10:22:41 PM »
dont worry bout it I dont mind
Brad

Offline arthur

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »
brad seems like a very generous man  :)
i however probably wont be able to enter any competitions because i dont have a digital camera or video camera as im only 12 and i have already spent like £400 on my pc
i might try get a video recorder though for my b-day in february :D

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline arthur

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 02:00:09 PM »
Hi,

Brad do you have a website for your company yet ?

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline cherub

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 10:07:31 AM »
not yet working on it though hopefully soon fingers crossed