Author Topic: A Big Thank you!  (Read 8644 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Re: A Big Thank you!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 01:32:37 AM »
get on your bocks Kaz!

I've only had them since i got in from school today :P and then i had to go to a music lesson, then it was dark, and my parents left, and wouldnt let me on them in case i injured myself, cause they want to be around to laugh if i do....

and then i had kung-fu... and didnt get a chance when my parents have been back(after kung-fu), what with it being late, dark, and me being in my kung-fu suit

So yeah, i'm wondering if i can skive school tomorrow and practice ALL day outside the fire-station (massive flat area)
i like that ull skive off school and play infront of wait for it "the fire station" why dont u walk in and go IM SKIVING SCHOOL :D

soz ofr double post btw nazz dnt eat me and spud deffo dnt eat me i no ur capable XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
Re: A Big Thank you!
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 09:29:37 PM »
Coursework takes up so much time...specially at college  :Cno: How is it going anyway Kaz? Have you managed to get much time on them?

:spudT:

PS. Info cards make the whole giving website and getting people to get bocks a whole lot easier. If you go to a meet steal a couple of somebody that has them. PJ dont have any at the mo but when they do grab some...it's the most useful thing other than wrist guards when you are out bocking  :Ctwitcy:

I went out on my stilts all day last weekend, and i'm going out on them again tomorrow, i'm getting better, lol, i can run and jump and stuff pretty well now... once i get some fair height and confidence with my jumps, i'll move onto tricks. Also, i'm gunna have a real hard time getting to any meets :/ i live too far north  :Ccry: the nearest meets i've seen from where i live are like... 200-250 miles away?  :Cmad: