Author Topic: New Meet!!!  (Read 5479 times)

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
New Meet!!!
« on: January 08, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »
Guys and Girls from the Brum area!! I will be at DCAE Cosford (just outside Wolves on the train) from the 25th of Jan to the 17th of Feb.

Apart from the 7th of Feb Licoln Gym meet, is there anyone that wants to meet up for a bounce on the 31st of Jan?? or the 1st of Feb????

Offline Gaz

Re: New Meet!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »
Sound good mate closest i've found to me yet :banana: 1 hr and a half away will probably be the 31st will let you know nearer the time if i can make it. Still a newbie but i'm getting better.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »
sounds great, where you wanna bock?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »
I'm helping at a demonstration on the 31th but there a chance I could be about on the 1st  :coolS:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 12:08:02 PM »
You tell me Nero, I have no Idea about the area. I can get the train to Wolves or Birmingham from Cosford, So you tell me where and when.
       I wont be able to get on the computer too much after today, but will check this thread using my phone. or PM me, I can do the 31st or the 1st.

Offline lynch

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 12:48:05 PM »
hey hex
 ill take it you fixed your stilts then

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 09:31:52 AM »
not fixed. Bought a pair from Greg!

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
Woop Wooop my stilts :P

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 12:59:47 PM »
well saturday is supposed to be good weather, i know its a bit late notice, but im still up for it.
wolves or brum i dont mind which, both have great bocking areas as far as i know, Hex ill pm you with my mobile number mate, let me know if your still up for it

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”