Author Topic: Ouch :(  (Read 6994 times)

Offline Callum

Ouch :(
« on: January 13, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »
Ok i was jumping around holding the wall then let go the i was jumping abit but when i jump my chest realy hurts like something is pressing on it really hard any help please

Offline Springer

Re: Ouch :(
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 07:41:49 PM »
How long have you had your bocks? It might just be because the springs are a bit stiff and therefor jarring you - like all noobies our jumping technique isn't too great to start with :D If it is this it should be fine after a few sessions :)

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »
strange to have chest pains, if you're having trouble breathing etc, or it feels like a chesty cough, then asthma maybe? or just crap lungs?

if you're not in that good shape your muscles are going to hurt for a bit doing anything, so could be the cause of it, usualyl people get back and abs pain, maybe someinthe legs aswell

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »
Few questions Calum

Have you had any heart problems in the past
Are you unfit/overweight (I am both  :biggrin:) this can cause a shortness of breath
Have you any medical problems recently that could cause this (flu/heavy colds can cause chest pain due to coughing causing pulled muscles)

Chest pain can be pulled muscles or something more serious and a tightness round the chest can be a sign of a heart problem

I would suggest that you get checked out by your doctor as soon as possible and they will find out if you have a problem

Don't just carry on if you are in pain find out why  :thumbs:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
callum, the only time i got this chest pain was when my friend wanted a go and she couldnt stand very well and then she leant all her weight over towards me and i felt back hurt abit then after that chest pain
what had happen after seeing a person that deals with these sort of things is the my spinal cord had been crushed and a rip pop out hence giving me alot of pain back and chest,so have you been letting anyone else have ago and you were holding them up..hope you feel better soon mate you should really see a doctor just to be sure.

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 09:42:05 PM »
When i first got a tramp when ever i jumped i got the same thing for ages, and also in my back, as i was using new muscles, take it a bit easy and eventually they will go away but if it hurts get off cos i just kept going and made it worse
hope your alright

Mini Ellis xxxx

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 09:48:16 PM »
yeah same as mini ellis, when i started using my trampoline i got it stayed for a couple of weeks then just simply went away.

Offline Callum

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »
i have astma but it not trrouble breating its like a cramp and i have a trampoline that does the same as well when i jump and also i was in pe doing basic warm up and it was hurting then. and jason like you im not fit =] and not healthy so its probs just getting used to it

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »
Ok i was jumping around holding the wall then let go the i was jumping abit but when i jump my chest realy hurts like something is pressing on it really hard any help please

If you have a Pacemaker its quite common as u havn't let the pacemaker settle down ur muscles are probably still healing up!

if not.....

i havn't got a clue but get a doctor too look he/she is the expert!

Offline Callum

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »
No i dont have a pace maker so ill probbs see my mums work as she works in a doctors so

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »
I DO :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »
I DO :biggrin:

:haha: Our very own robobock  :biggrin: Love ya Carl  :D

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
i have astma but it not trrouble breating its like a cramp and i have a trampoline that does the same as well when i jump and also i was in pe doing basic warm up and it was hurting then. and jason like you im not fit =] and not healthy so its probs just getting used to it

yeah thats same as me =]
just give ti a week go a bit easy you have just jarred your back, and maybe have used mucles you wouldnt normally use so they just are starting to work, hence the hurting =]

you should be fine but go se a doctor just to double check. i just gave it a week or to like i said

Mini Ellis xxx