Author Topic: what size should i get?  (Read 1710 times)

Offline lukethenewbie

what size should i get?
« on: January 16, 2009, 09:07:22 AM »
i way 50kg and i am going to buy some 3pc pro jumps but the smallest they come in is a 80kg will i still be able to use them even though there is a 30kg difference.

Dark Knight

Re: what size should i get?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:20:52 AM »
If you've never used them before you should really only go 10 to 20Kg over your weight.
The springs that are 30Kg over your weight is 2/3 extra and you'll find it hard to learn with not to say that in time you'll not want that size. You'll find them hard to flex and hard to get any hieght to start with.
If you can I would get some no more than 20Kg over your size as a beginer  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 09:22:44 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
Hey.. You are better off waiting until the other weight springs come back in stock. I would then go for either 60's or 70's hope you get bocking soon :thumbs:

:spudT:

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »
r u in eny way gd at gymnastics or trampoling coz i got 70s at first witch was 10 over my weight but i bottemed them in like a week coz i have a backround of gymnastics and the i went straight up to 90kgs and they were perfect for me so it depends if u have a backround of being bouncy eny way XD or yer w8 till they come bk in stock wont be to long