Author Topic: March 7th warrington  (Read 10111 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
March 7th warrington
« on: January 29, 2009, 08:16:58 PM »
heya guys to say this meet is going ahead as planned so hopefully get some people comming

the meet is march 7th at 12:00am we will meet at either bankquay or central or both depending on how people will get here

i need at least 2 bockers commin along coz a meet useless if its me in town on my tod really :P

so march 7th 2009 at 12:00am warrington meet

Who can come?  i need defenates  :Cnotworthy: :Csmile:

please come along will be loads of fun!

List:
Me
Louis
Danny
Kazbahn
Wolf
Killer Chanchiller
Kev and mates (maybe) (3 ish mates?)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 03:59:45 PM by aidanh1 »

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
Re: March 7th warrington
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »
I'm coming, it's all but definite now :D so add me to the list.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:31:59 PM »
try get it definete mate :)

the more bockers the lots more betta

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 09:36:50 PM »
This is a definate....NO!

Muhahahhahahaha

:spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT: :spudT:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
yer but ur gay :P

so ner ner enr :Ctongue:

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
Come on people, we need more people to come to warrington :D dont want to get a bunch of novices all on their own injuring themselves (hopes that'll help convince some pros to come up :P........ not saying anything about the other people going, but i know i'm a novice ;D)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
we hopefully shud have some of scousy bouncy comming :D so abit of pro's might be able to tag on woop i do hope so :D

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »
Hi,
is it alryt if i come if i hav my bocks by then (the pro jumps shud b in stock sumwer between the 23rd of feb & 9th march)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »
course its ok everyone can come pros and noobs everyone is invited its part of the

UK Bocking Union

UK = EVERYONE :D

so yer come along man make shore u have those wrist pads get some cheap ones from the market  :Cbiggrin:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »
yo guys looks like my heel will be better for the meet and i shud have enough deffinates for it to go ahead

i would like a few more bockers but oh well XD

ok everyone that is comming to the warrington meet and its a defeniate yes then please send me ur contact details over a PM that way i can contact u if theres any change in time or anything

Cheers guys

Aidan

Offline Callum

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »
Finaly asked my dad if i can come and he said .... YES!!!! so ill pm my contact details and then well go from then have you decided on banquaky / the other one yet ????

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »
well for the march 7th meet im still not 100% shore but if u get me ur mobile number then well meet u at either ill ask everyone what times there gonna be here and what stations they will stop at and if u arrive at bankquay while were at central well just bock on over to bankquay

its no prob

just make shore u bring wristpads at a bare minimum i dont want no one breaking wrists XD

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 08:07:57 PM »
heya guys okie finally ive got enuf deffinates to tell u all march 7th meet is deffo going ahead i have the day planned out in a minimum form but heck im a guy guys dont plan things , good thing happen and guys say they planned it :P

but yes plan of action is we meet up at central station first when i have contacted everyone to see wre they are we then go to bankquay means if ur at bankquay u may have to wait 10 ish mins but everyone that is going will have my number and id like it if ya rang me when u arrive then i can go find you :P

currently we have aproxamatly 10 people which is a good turn out

still got a few maybes i wanna try and fix :P but this meet is open for all that can make it even if u dont have stilts come along :D

Offline scousybouncy

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:46 AM »
I'm still deffo coming. Mark also maybe. And joey maybe also. Joey is not a pro, nor is he in my team but i'm currently in the process of training him up and he's learning pretty fast.

Anybody who is coming can you please PM me with your mobile number and what network you are on. Thanks

Kev

Dark Knight

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 02:05:44 AM »
Had this been any other day I'd come  :Cnah:
But Lincoln got a gym meet the same day  :Ctwitcy:
Next time your planning a meet I'll try to come. :Cyes:

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 11:31:37 PM »
My dad says 'if you really... like... REALLY want to go... then i'll get you there.'

So i think it's a yes. I'll ask him on monday, but i think we're fine :P

My parents are so vague arent they?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 02:34:36 PM »
Had this been any other day I'd come  :Cnah:
But Lincoln got a gym meet the same day  :Ctwitcy:
Next time your planning a meet I'll try to come. :Cyes:

oooo well im gonna plan another meet in summer :P coz theres a few ppl going to lincoln tht id love to meet XD so i may be able to meet THE DK :P

EDIT: march 7th meet is still on for those ppl that keep asking me it starts at 12:00pm i will be in towncentre at 11:30 if u can meet at warrignton central rail station thats awsome if u cant meet at the rail station please PM me ur mob number and we will meet u were u can be dropped off or if u can only get the bankquay
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 03:17:45 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »
in the spirit of bocking the meet IS on no matter what

now for the bad news :D
WEATHER
acording to the bbc on saturday there is gona be "light" rain but it will be around 8C it was light rain today and it was very light the rain shudnt be too much of an issue if the rain becomes an issue i have a place thats under shelter in mind ;) coz i plan for everything coz well im brilliant yes spud agrees :P she sed OHH yes aidans alot better than me :P exactly like tht honest XD :P

anyway Warrington Central Rail Station >> IS << the meeting place ok ? good :P see u there

(bring an umbrella and mabe water proof coat XD)
incase XD
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 11:39:34 PM by webmaster »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 08:56:29 PM »
heya guys :D

had quite a few people at the meet thank you those hu had to travel a long distance like mathew and callum and wolf thank you very much for comming also thanks for kev bringing his friendly scouse humour and his friend thankyou also to thank my mates and my bros mate hu came along thank you all u made the meet very special managed to show adam and tom how to walk hopefully they will be joining out bocking soon

i think today was a sucess we have shown warrington what bockers are and spread the projump name also ive taught 3 more bockers to stilt and hopefully theyll be joining the land of the giants some time soon

was very fun i am doing another meet in june time when it will be hot we will be doing it on a saturday again but will be more fun as the floor wont be wet and slippy

thank you all again for attending hope to see u all again soon cheers :D

Offline Callum

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »
aidhan had a great time mate the rain pfft if you can call it that the floor wasdnt that bad and thanks for teaching em to run :D any way hope ully ill come to the next meet =]

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »
glad u enjoyed it :)if u practise before summer then ur spring wil be predy for tricks :D

Offline wolf

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »
thanks for an excellent meet and allowing me to have my first ever attempt on stilts, thought I did pretty well but I will let everyone else there decide lol  :Cwink:

hope you run another one soon  :Cyes:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 10:41:37 PM »
wicked, glad it worked out for ya aidan.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 01:32:16 AM »
u got any vids or pics from this?

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 12:06:53 PM »
hi, thanks aidan 4 the meet it waz well gud definately convinced me & my mate 2 get sum now, i'll try and get them for the next meet...hopefuly i can actually walk properly in them by then! lol  :Claugh: :Ctongue: :PJ101Ian: