Author Topic: Who's got snow  (Read 32926 times)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: Who's got snow
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »
Here's one we made last night....

That's awesome. ^_^ I'll put a pic of mine on tomorrow.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2009, 01:06:51 AM »
I just saw it naz, that is probs the cutest snow man/teddy I have ever ever seen  :Cbiggrin:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2009, 01:10:39 AM »
I know isn't it just!

The kids (inc the big ones lol) wanted to make it even bigger but the snowball fights came in the way!!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2009, 01:26:31 AM »
Damn snowballs, they ruin all the fun  :Crolleyes: :Cbiggrin:

:Claugh:

I want your snowman!

Dark Knight

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
Not a flake of snow anywhere today. Went shopping at 3am road where a little damp but that all dried up.
I'd said Lincoln will have no problems this weekend ..... unless it rains which it never does on a weekend   :Ctwitcy:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »
Now its gonna rain every weekend in lincoln forever! Dont jinx people  :Cchatterbox: touch some wood!

:spudT:

Dark Knight

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »
Now its gonna rain every weekend in lincoln forever! Dont jinx people  :Cchatterbox: touch some wood!

I've been jinxed so I can't jinx others ?
Beside it WOOD be hard not to touch some seeing as I work a wood moulder machine ?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/Dark-Knight/ARDK1/DSCF4764-1.jpg
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 01:51:18 PM by Dark Knight »

Dark Knight

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »
Spring is here !
I've just been bocking in just a t-shirt it's love in the sun.
That's the last snow untill December 12th ?

We can all start planing meets now  :nanadance:

• Elite Member
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »
This is Mr.Frosty. ^_^

He looked a little more chiseled yesterday, but he became fluffy overnight as it snowed. ^_^

How do you post pictures straight from your desktop, rather than the internet?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:53:44 PM by Spud »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »
now that is one impressive snowman!   :Cnotworthy: :Cnotworthy: wish i could make them like that, wish i had enough snow to make one.

• Elite Member
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »
Thank you. ^_^

Sorry you don't get much snow. It sucks when that happens. I used to live in Germany so I was quite disappointed when I saw how much snow we get here. It doesn't last long enough. =(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »
There is a bit that says additional options below the box you type in when you post. It says attach, and thats how you do it, not sure if you can do more than one at a time/per post tho  :Cnah:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »
Yep you can Spud

It comes up with a more attachments sign when you click on the fisrt one

( :woohoo: :woohoo: I knew something about the internet that Spud didn't  :nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance:)

This must be a first for me Spud  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »
 :haha: I'm no real geek honest Spud vs Internet banking = epic fail  :Ctwitcy:

But you seem genuinely happy  :Claugh: Congrats on proving yourself more geeky  :Ctongue:

:CGEEK:

Dark Knight

« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2009, 09:12:46 PM »
In the Kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king ? :Cradar:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »
DK, that's a bit philosophical :P

Dark Knight

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2009, 11:00:28 PM »
DK, that's a bit philosophical :P
I think between the four of us like the snow how finished to topic !?

..... Unless we get more snow for the weekend !

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2009, 11:10:24 PM »
we r ment to have anothe blanket tonight down in suffolk app

Dark Knight

« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2009, 11:23:40 PM »
we r ment to have anothe blanket tonight down in suffolk app
I want to have a snow ball fight on stilts on saturday  :Claugh:

Dark Knight

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2009, 01:32:34 AM »
Snow ball fight rules you can't throw unless your at least 100 meters apart !

I'll be ready for you  :Claugh:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/Dark-Knight/hyperdog1.jpg

Dark Knight

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2009, 08:14:28 AM »
I'm off to make a snow man later !
It's Snowing heavy  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2009, 08:29:40 AM »
We got some too, I really do like the snow but there isnt loads, not enough for it to be real fun which sucks, because I cant make giant snow men or bock proper  :Ceek: The novelty factor has gone for me this year, I really wanna be able to get to lincoln now  :Cfrown:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2009, 08:53:48 AM »
this shizen is doing my f***in head in now, cars abandoned on the roads, schools closed again and nobody can go to work.
seriously england get a bloody grip, its snow, i bet canada are p**sing themselfs

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2009, 08:58:31 AM »
Now got 3/4 inches.....SNOW DAY!

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2009, 10:44:14 AM »
yay looks like there might be more snow late tonight/tomorrow morning, well i was planning on going smoewhere at the weekend