Author Topic: Ultimate ban  (Read 24006 times)

Offline wolf

Ultimate ban
« on: February 15, 2009, 09:19:40 PM »
reading what other people have been banned for I realised that I might just be able to top the lot  :Ctwitcy:

so I humbly ask to join the banned bockers after being banned from

wait for it

bocking!

yep thats right my parents have banned me from buying some bocks of my own and becoming a bocker

their reason... its to dangerous as there is no one to teach me or a club close enough for me to join :Cfrown:

so does this class as a suitable ban to allow me to join? its looking like the only club I can lol  :Ctwitcy:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:29:43 PM by wolf »

Dark Knight

Re: Ultimate ban
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:26:41 PM »
Bocking safe(ish) :Crealmad:

I think Jason would have to bend the rules a long away as it's a band BOCKER group but I think Jason lets anyone in  :Ctwitcy:

There must be someone near Preston ?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »
wolf if u can get to my meet then i wont tell ur mum and dad that u went on mine ;)

i have all the safety gear for u asswell

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »
That has got to be the best reason for joining Wolf I will put you on the list

Hope your parents see the light and let you bock one day if not your'll have to wait till your old enough  :Claugh: don't worry 17 comes round all to soon  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline wolf

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »
wow thanks alot jason  :Cnotworthy:

me too silly parents  :Crolleyes:

17!! thats been and gone, 18 only 21 days away!!!  :Claugh:

see you there aidan  :Cwink:

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 12:21:33 AM »
well how can they ban you?

what is next they ban you from driving?  :Cnah:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 01:43:03 AM »
Yeah... All the people in the ProJump warehouse :P

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »
Yeah... All the people in the ProJump warehouse :P

I've seen the warehouse in Preston and we all know Naz's and all the others there bock !
I was being rhetorical  :Ctwitcy:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:07:43 AM »
Its all work and no play

Dark Knight

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 07:05:34 AM »
Its all work and no play
We believe you.

Naz's ......... Ready for a backflip  :Ctwitcy:

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 08:18:06 AM »
Its all work and no play

im sure you got this the wrong way round

its all play and no work :Claugh:

Offline Fysh

• Hello ;)
    • Bubble-Bytes
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
Its all work and no play

:P Good one toddy!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:04 AM »

Its all work and no play

Nope got it right b4...
If it was your way then no one would be getting their parcels from us :P

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 05:04:42 PM »
well naz you know what i think about DHL

it is a very big surprise you get them at all
unlike my mac(ask  :spudT:, as she has it now) in one piece

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 05:26:07 PM »
I too think DHL suck. But its not that bad, irritating but i had never ordered stuff online before and actually if you can speak to a human Dhl are good. If they actually delivered when they said i wouldnt of had the problem but are such things really worth stressing about? Now i know what to do i am not worried. But still, snail mail is better for me.

I have your mac. It isnt whole but itunes 3 lol.

I really think naz and the pj guys work hard. I doubt they are all bouncin around the warehouse. I think if i worked for pj i would be sick of bocks and bocking. But maybe if the guy i spoke wasnt on them at the time he might havd gotten mu name right  :Ctongue: 
 :spudT:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »
Just checked their stats on deliveries made for us over the last few months for a 24hr service within the UK mainland, and they have consistently managed to get 95.55% or above, out of the minus 5% that didnt get delivered on the next day about 40% were customers being out and the rest were
DHL delays, in my book that makes them a pretty good courier and over the last year DHL have given us a better performance than parcel force ever achieved.

You are never going to get a courier that is perfect.

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 05:48:37 PM »
well naz i got to say royal mail is even better they normally pride them selfs on 99.5%
and normally even less
and as for dhl i have had soooooo many problems with them it is not worth me even bothering, broken parcles and even lousing them or even lieing saying they have came out when i have been in waiting for them.
but then that is me, and i have never had a problem with royal mail or parcle force, but then it is depends on if you know how to bend the rules in your favor

and this will be the larst from me and back on topic
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 05:50:08 PM by toddy »

Dark Knight

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 06:19:49 PM »
First 95.5% is less than 95.55%  !
Your OWNED

Royal mail alright if you get a good postman !?

I waited for a BIG parcle one day and watch a note being pushed in my letter box I walked to the door and it said
" Parcle was not delivered has not no was home "
I rushed out side to see the van shooting down the road ! I dived throught my house and ran onto the main road and flagged it down. Where a ##### drive told my sorry but it's not even in the van !
Royal mail at less DHL know to the letter who's delivering it, or my case NOT !

Dark Knight

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »
Just checked their stats on deliveries made for us over the last few months for a 24hr service within the UK mainland, and they have consistently managed to get 95.55% or above, out of the minus 5% that didnt get delivered on the next day about 40% were customers being out and the rest were
DHL delays, in my book that makes them a pretty good courier and over the last year DHL have given us a better performance than parcel force ever achieved.

You are never going to get a courier that is perfect.

Then again I think Naz's got a sticky finger and press 5 twice  :Ctwitcy:

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 06:37:20 PM »
but dk if that was royal mail you sould have complained and then he would have been bo**oxed and could even been sacked for such things
as i said it is good to know how to bend the rules and having a post master who made alot of them(used to work in very high places in RM, but due to illness he cant any more) as he know what you can and cant do, and like wishe i have lernt alot as well

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 06:41:20 PM »
....and relax :)

Personal accounts always win over stats. And that doesn't always leave you with the clearest picture. I have got stuff from Projump 3 times I think. 2 times were with DHL.

My first order (new bocks) took 3 days. Think they came on day 4. they got held up a day or 2 somewhere, and then they didnt have room the next. Then I got them.

Got calf cuffs via royal mail. Took 2 days.I was ho,e but had I not been the place is only up the road a few miles to collect.

third order was for my new springs. They got stuck somewhere and were delivered day 2, well, i got carded. Unfortunately my train got cancelled, had I got the train I wanted I would have had them lol, I spoke to a few robots, tried, and it wasnt easy but spoke to a human that gave me the number for norwich humans. And they were great, sorted in 5 mins. Just had to leave a signed note outside saying where they could leave the springs.

Thats my personal account, makes DHL seem kinda crap, especially after toddy's post. But I dont think its true. It makes me and toddy unlucky. Getting things on time is not very dramatic, but I am pretty sure most people get things when they should. It just doesnt make a very interesting story :D or annoy us and make us rant :D

Thats a bit of an essay but what I am trying to say is yeah, things go wrong, but mostly things go right, you just dont hear about it so dont just read this and think boo DHL unless you have personal experience. Like if you are there then the chances of it being fine are like 98% or something. If you are unlucky then the tracking is pretty good, if you can navigate through there phone system and get to a human they are pretty good too and getting stuff redelivered is easy.

Just dont stress :) Its not worth it and doesnt make it get there faster :D

:spudT:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »
well naz i got to say royal mail is even better they normally pride them selfs on 99.5%
and normally even less and as for dhl i have had soooooo many problems with them it is not worth me even bothering, broken parcles and even lousing them or even lieing saying they have came out when i have been in waiting for them, but then that is me, and i have never had a problem with royal mail or parcle force, but then it is depends on if you know how to bend the rules in your favour and this will be the larst from me and back on topic 

There's something called tracking, if they lose them and if you paid for insurance you'll be covered. Like I said I’m not saying they are perfect but it really does depend on where you live to and the performance of the local delivery offices, there are some areas we consistently have problems with, usually it is because DHL don’t have a local office & they are routed elsewhere. Unless you are willing to pay for special delivery, no other royal mail service will guarantee next day delivery with adequate insurance!

First 95.5% is less than 95.55%  ! Your OWNED

I’m not 'owned', I was taking the figure from the live stats for our company from DHL, If I wanted to round it up I would have said 95.6% not 95.55%

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 08:10:20 PM »
Ladies & gents

Have had a balanced response from both

DHL next day no probs and also the dreaded card telling me things are 25 miles away on the other side of a large city. Had the same thing with royal mail when no one around. Only good thing is thier office is only 6 miles away.

Also had local posties leave stuff with other people who are in as have dhl (my bocks!!!)
Grow old disgracefully

Dark Knight

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »
First 95.5% is less than 95.55%  ! Your OWNED

I’m not 'owned', I was taking the figure from the live stats for our company from DHL, If I wanted to round it up I would have said 95.6% not 95.55%

I was talking to toddy !?
I believe he was saying 99.5 was more than 99.55   :Ctwitcy:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »
Naz said 95.55, Toddy said 99.5, has nobody noticed that?