Author Topic: www.pushyourlimits.co.uk  (Read 29625 times)

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
www.pushyourlimits.co.uk
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:00:09 PM »
Hello everyone.

As you have probably notice there's been some picture put up from a new team called 'push your limits'. Some of you will know each of us before we joined together as a team. But for you that do not know us we are. 'zeb' 'brucie' 'rancher' 'stiltninja'.

We have only recently joined as a team early this year and hope to one day be know all over.

We also plan to just have fun and make some new and exciting footage and picture for everyone to see. As a lot of you will know this jumping stilt sport has only just started and people haven't even scr***ed the surface of what is possible.

We hope to push the limits and find no boundaries!

to get all information, pictures, and videos visit.

www.pushyourlimits.co.uk

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: www.pushyourlimits.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »
All the best with everything guys, and I hope things work out for you Joe.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »
i like the name it sounds ded extreme sportyfied woop go u guys good luck wif it shud have a face off projump 101 v push your limits
ding ding ding :Cbiggrin: :Cnotworthy:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10:25 AM »
ah if all goes to plan you will see alot of us.

and cheers for the support.

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »
well just to be persistant :P

theres a meet on march 7th  saturday at 12:00am in warrington if u wanna come :P hehe

just thought id stick wif the game plan ive had for 3 ish weeks XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »
Something I just noticed on the site Joe...

Push your limits was formed in early 2009 when we decided we wanted to show the world what can be achieved.
Push Your Limits spent three days at White Air 2008 and put on a show in the main arena.

Do you guys own a time machine? :P

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 11:15:39 PM »
You guys are all awesome
I think you are gonna make a big mark on the bocking scene

Soon we'll have enough good teams for a National Bock off each year  :Claugh:

As Harry Hill says who's the best only one way to find out  FIGHT  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »
And if i have anything to do with it jason, i'll be heading the northumberland team :P and we'll be winning of course =D

Now to get some bockers in northumberland ¬.¬

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 11:30:47 PM »
and we'll be winning of course =D

not with me around for surrey :D

that is if i actually start getting in a gym to pactice flips, so maybe not

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 11:34:35 PM »
lol, darf, i can barely jump yet :P dont worry, your competition isnt really that great, when there's one lonely northumbrian, bouncing slightly in a corner... lol...

Offline Donkey Kong

• EA Bocker
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 12:11:42 AM »
cool name for a squad, good luck and 'MAY THE MEST BOCKING TEAM WIN'... IF ANOTHER ONE IS FORMED... IF NO BOCKING TEAM IS FORMED, WELL UH... GOOD LUCK ANYWAY!!!

sex and drugs and sausage rolls! :D:D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 01:31:43 AM »
They have got their first big job as a group, I believe they were flying out today to Germany and should be there for about 6 months!

Offline Donkey Kong

• EA Bocker
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 01:37:41 AM »
cool, what are they doing there, a show or a shoot, sounds really cool!

sex and drugs and sausage rolls! :D:D

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2009, 10:04:33 AM »
Its a show in a theme Park called 'Phantasialand' and the '£1million show' is called 'Da'Karium'

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »
However, the reason to go to Phantasialand is not to see the bockers, but to see this

http://www.rcdb.com/id3117.htm
Probably the most insane B&M Inverted since Dueling Dragons

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
I never had a chance to go there any of the times i went to germany :(

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »
ye.. that ride was oh so Fantastic!! i must have gone on it around 10 times in the few days i got to spend there!

New Vids;
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 09:46:51 AM »
Ah, I used to love Phantasialand. It wasn't far from where I used to live. That ride seems strangely familiar...but it couldn't have been there when I lived there. I guess it's just similar to one of the American ones. My German's a bit rusty now so I couldn't work there. lol - But when you get back (or someone else who knows) please tell me how you go about getting such work. Do you need an expensive agent? The only few jobs I've had are the ones advertised on here.

Good luck with everything. :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 09:53:37 AM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 09:56:23 AM »
I think that job was advertised on here.

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »
Oh lol. Then I'll keep my eyes open. :) Not that I'm good enough for big jobs yet... but hopefully soon. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »
That ride seems strangely familiar...but it couldn't have been there when I lived there. I guess it's just similar to one of the American ones.
It's a B&M Inverted, there's 15 in the world. It seems quite similar to Nemesis in Alton Towers in design, being quite a tight design with a lot of underground sections/sections in trenches, and then slammed together with the theming of montu at Busch Gardens Tampa.
http://www.rcdb.com/ir.htm?model=122

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »
The Best thing about Phantasialand after the rides are how its all themed.. just on one note, Black mamba is in like an African themed area and ALL The people hat staff this area seem to be actual Africans, same with the Japanese Section!

Also all the thematics/theming is done down to the very last inch all over, its truely the best 'Themed Park' ive ever gone too..

New Vids;
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »
Also all the thematics/theming is done down to the very last inch all over, its truely the best 'Themed Park' ive ever gone too..
I love parks like that, Universal's Islands of Adventure is very much the same. Walking through Marvel City with superheros running everywhere, and then walking through jurassic park with realistic animatronic dinosaurs around is insane. It's a shame the UK themeparks don't have such a big budget to always work with...

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »
Harry Potter theme park - LOL

Britain does have similar things, but the themes are really boring - such as the d**kens theme park

• Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »
It seems quite similar to Nemesis in Alton Towers...montu at Busch Gardens Tampa.

Montu!!! That's the one I was thinking of... and Nemesis obviously - but I knew the one I was picturing was in America.

And agreed about the awesome theming of Phantasialand. I love the gigantic buddah. Great memories. There's a geisterbahn that my friends and I used to go on to see who could change carriages the most times without the ride operators noticing! ^_^ ...not recommended on the rollercoasters, but awesome fun on that ride. ^_^ We also used to take a teddy on the 'Tower of Terror' to play pass and watch it float when you hit the 'weightless' bit between rising and falling again. ^_^

Ah man - I'm really jealous about this job now lol. I need to get my act together and learn some cooler tricks. =) Congratulations team PYL - Enjoy it! ^_^
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:30:15 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »