Author Topic: EA bockers clothing!  (Read 23302 times)

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
Re: EA bockers clothing!
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »
you know as soon as i am down next ill give you the money

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »
Yup :) Its ok ;)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2009, 09:50:21 PM »

Whens that gonna be?

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2009, 09:52:22 PM »
once i get enough money for the petrol
but i do come back very often any way, as i live in lowestoft

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2009, 09:58:04 PM »

Whens that gonna be?
tim, dont worry. There will be a few people that wont be able to pay by the deadline but if it is only a couple I think carl will help out for it. If I see people and they dont pay that is different. But if I cant see everybody then well...

:spudT:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »
Hey guys,
Here is an update, and possibly the answer to the questions in your head. Here we go.

Why they taking so long? Because a few (about 50%) you didn't pay when I asked. Or made orders and then didn't pay on the day. Yeah, I possibly should have ordered for those who had payed but then it would cost more so it was a bit of a lose. The final bill is gonna be just under £500. I can't, and wont risk that much. I don't know anybody else who would either. So yes, I am sorry they are not ready now but I hope you can see it from my point of view.

Anyway..here is where we are now. I have got enough of the money to order and most people have payed. I have been on to the printers this week and they asked for a list of all of the things that had been ordered so they could give a decent ETA and I asked if we could have them for 18th and...they usually reply on the same day, really good but I havn't had anything. Its a bank holiday now, but I thought I would give them a chance to reply since the list I gave was fairly disorganised. But, since I have had nothing I will give them a kick on tuesday.

Bad news....if they had answered my email when they got it we could have had the stuff ready for bury. but now I think that is gone. They said it takes like 2 weeks so it would have been a push for the 18th then so I am pretty annoyed about that. The next meet is Norwich. I am really gonna kick some arse so that it is done by then. Sorry for those that cant make the Norwich meets. There are a few people that payed on time. I am going to see if I can get at least their stuff done for bury.

Thats that really. An explanation. Hope you understand.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
2 weeks to print seems very very very strange as i know people who have owned and worked in a printers and turn around big orders of £500 in about 2 days to keep the client happy as they are payin such a large amount, where exactly are we getting these tee's etc from well confussed

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2009, 06:46:08 PM »
I've put in a £200 one and asked them to turn it around in a week, which they did...

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »
when i orderd the tee's the first time around like ages ago they were printed and ready the day after i orderd them and he even printed me a couple of extras that i phoned thru inbtween paying and collecting jus seems very wierd to me

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »
Yeah, I am gonna kick them hard on tuesday. Its nto right. The printers are called norwich screen print. I guess they might be covering there arses but considering they did me a test T in like an hour...I thought they could do it in a week.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »
ok maybe change the printers tell them if it aint done in aweek dont botha n u will go else were they should get a move on then how much stuff's been orderd

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »
I'm not gonna change printers if I have to. The quotes are pretty good tbh.

EDIT: Can I ask, when you ordered stuff before did all the cloths have different designs/names on back?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:30:16 PM by Spud »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2009, 10:30:49 AM »
No no names or diff designs but could of if wed have asked and was told it wouldnt of made a difference in cost or time cuz after i paid for some of the tee's i phoned him a few times to change and add orders into it and it was easyily done

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2009, 04:07:56 PM »
This should be the final update. I have been onto the printers today because things still are not done.

They were "aiming to have them done by friday" and now end of thurs.

Bob, I asked that your stuff would be ready for me to collect tomoro so you can pick the stuff up on friday.

I will get everything else on friday.

Just got the invoice too. Woop. I got it almost right.. £2 out LOL I owe you all about 6p per item :D

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »
I has the stuff! Had to walk 2 miles with it all and almost died but I have it woop!

But not berties...somebody (me) made a mistake and it says berie LOL

You guys are gonna have to let me know who I should send stuff back with if you want me to on sat.