Author Topic: New MK3 Hoofies now available  (Read 31320 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: New MK3 Hoofies now available
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »
Yep, awesome on the wet grass. It's the best thing about them. On the concrete I would say the grip is good. About level with the normal hoofs. A little better but when you take them to grass, even if it is soaking you have good grip. Like amazing grip. No worse than on any other surface. I love them :)

:spudT:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »
Awesome. =) I sent Jason an idea I had for a hoof mod a while ago. Hopefully he'll make them and I can be the first to try that version. =)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »
I have done a bit of work on that Brendan but not much time at the moment (work and diy sadly  :Claugh:) but it is looking good

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
Awesome. Happy to hear it. =) I'm having a good day. ^_^
I wish everyone the same! =)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Wally247

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »
OK random and only slightly connected to Jason's amazing hoofies BUT why cant i see any of the pics???? is it just me? all i see is a little red X

HELP please  :Cbiggrin:

Jason do you still have any hoffie mk 1/2? as i have solid hoofs on my 7'S
:
                                                          click for details

bocking puts the spring back in you step...

Offline lynch

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 07:03:11 PM »
everyone must buy hovies everyone buy now i love them brillent on wet anything grass, concert,mud
i think everyone needs a set 

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 10:23:43 PM »
Wally

No only mk3's and the mk1/2's didn't fit 7's anyway sorry
Pics that have been uploaded have gone awol for some reason host your pic at one of the free hosting sites and link it here that should cure it for now

Thanks Lynch  :Claugh: thats a glowing recomendation mate  :Cbiggrin:

• Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »
Any news on the newest version Jason? =)

...if you're sick of me asking just tell me to shut up. I'm only posting because I'm bored of drawing, so thought I'd have a break and forum hop for a while. =)

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
hi

could I buy a pair of MK3 Hoofies from you?

:Hoofies2:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »
Hi Brendan

I have done a couple of mock-ups and got some ally bent to shape but I am still trying to find a way to attach them properly and fit some rubber on them

Work keeps getting in the way at the moment  :Claugh: but I will keep at it and hopefully get them done so prod me every now and them and I will get there eventually  :Cbiggrin:

Gizmoqueen

I've sent you a PM

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »
I may order some MK3 next week Jason :) if possible

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »
You can mate and that will be almost out of stock 
I am in the process of ordering in some more tyres to make them as I only have a couple of pairs left

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:24 PM »
Ok, well put a pair back for me please :)
How long will they last?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »
Depends on how often you use them  :Claugh:

All kidding aside mate mine last so long I can't remember when I fitted them but clive is only on his second set and I think he got his firt when I started making them so whenever this thread started

I have worn out 2 pairs and am half way through another set so I would say in excess of 40 hrs but it really depends on what you are using them for (constant jumping will wear quicker that walking) and the surface you are bocking on so bocking on antislip crossings wears faster than tarmac

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »
I bock every were, grass, tarmac, umm... and more
My PJ's last a week normally :(

DC

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »
ive been advised by the brillant naz towards you jason,so can you pm me as i wish to get a pair soon as please mate,and also how do i pay you

and one more thing,ido i take the noraml pj hoof off then fotit these,or is it the that i leave the pj one on?!?

thanks jason

peace xD

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 10:44:05 PM »
Have a good read through the instructions at the top of this thread

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3132.0

It is a walkthrough for fitting them and yes you remove the PJ rubbers first

Paypal is the easiest way to pay and it is £10 +£1  UK p&p

I'll PM you my paypal address

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2010, 12:54:01 PM »
hey there are you still making these :Cwideeyed: and is there a new version as no one has posted here for a while??? i was thinking of buying some when my current ones wear out
NXTee.yolasite.com check it out.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2010, 08:02:46 PM »
Yep still making them and most people just PM me when they want them so this thread goes quiet

So thanks for livening it up madmonky13  and just shout when you want some

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2010, 09:04:29 AM »
sorry but im a bit confused :Cconfused:
what do you mean by PM ???
by the way are you doing the sport relief in southampton :PJ101Ian:
or are you going to the bracknell meet this weekend??? :Cerr: :Cwideeyed:
thanks

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 10:57:13 PM »
PM is a personal message

If you click on a persons user name on here (Jason in my case) it takes you to another page and you can send messages to that person only

Saves people having to put e-mail or personal details on here where they could be harvested

Don't think I'm going to either at the moment but might try hard for the sports relief one

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2010, 01:28:44 PM »
whats your estimated postage time, to reading uk??

-jordan

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2010, 09:55:55 PM »
One to two days depending on how Royal mail are feeling  :Claugh:

Offline Lykouleon

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2010, 10:33:54 PM »
woo this looks great for rough grounds and traction :Cbiggrin:
thnx for the info

Offline Bacon Miller

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2010, 12:23:36 AM »
I put my hoofies on today and went out for a test on a few different surfaces - sloped pavements, gravelly paths, grass/damp grass and old concrete. The grip is far better than the standard feet, which I could feel move underneath me especially on grass. Love them! ^^