Author Topic: Drunk guy first time bocking  (Read 10869 times)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: Drunk guy first time bocking
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:21 AM »
Maybe Aidan Is Getting To The Age Where They Use That Thing Called "dictionary" or Just Plane Simple Things Like Trying To Spell Corectly :)

But U Gotta Admit Was Funny But We Told Him and Stoped Him From Going To The Concrete

Case Closed Move On And Shush :D

P.S I Have a Right For Typos Sumtimes. Cos Im Younger Then 70% of You :Ctongue:

Maybe you should have paid attention in class....there is no need to capitalise every word

Offline dannyboy

• Did Some1 Say Bocking? *BoingBoing*
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:58 AM »
Bad Habbits :P
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 01:51:23 AM »
dude jesus christ we have mr perfect in the building

ET SHUT UR FAT GOB ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 01:57:06 AM »
dude jesus christ we have mr perfect in the building

Oh dear....throwing tantrums

very mature

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »
im not mature tho ET im very far from thats what makes me who i am im friendly nice i give out nice comments if somone makes a mistake i tell them nicely then we have people like u that are oh so better than everyone and give out crap advice and tell people there rong and there stupid why dont u try and be more friendly? or is that to hard for you

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 02:45:19 AM »
nownow children this is only the internet, save the arguments for when you can actually hit each other

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 05:10:06 AM »
im not mature tho ET im very far from thats what makes me who i am im friendly nice i give out nice comments if somone makes a mistake i tell them nicely then we have people like u that are oh so better than everyone and give out crap advice and tell people there rong and there stupid why dont u try and be more friendly? or is that to hard for you

I never implied I was better than anyone else on here, I am not sure why you think I have. I gave you some constructive advice and you have decided to throw your toys out of the play pen. You need to learn to accept that other people are going to have their say on a public forum. As for being nice.......

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 08:58:37 AM »
I accept I am probably one of the older (not neccessarily more mature) people on the forum. I do find it takes concentration to read a number of posts. English is an evolving language, read old english and you will see what I mean, however this does not excuse lack of care in composing.Making it easy to read using the structures of the English language helps us all.

We all make mistakes when typing and do not always follow the punctuation and grammar rules but basic spelling should be worked upon. It is something you use every day to communicate. Most e-mails are written in standard English. Writing in text or even local young peoples colloquialisms would be seen as negative.

With regards to writing disabilities, there are some support structures that can be put in place. Generally by working on the structure of sentences and words the disability can be moderated. Along with patience and compassion of others.

Grow old disgracefully

Offline _louis_

• Lofty
    • Free Online Laughs
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »
Why are you all arguing about who types better than who? Does it even matter?
The title of the topic isn't about typos so i could really start arguing about being off topic but i won't.

What I will say is:
If the video had been recorded from when he came over you would have seen that there wasn't just him, he was with his mates too and was quite intimidating.

When he got the stilts on he was sat on the bench with a few of us around him ready to help him up but he just pushed everyone out the way and started running around.

So although it might look like we pulled some drunken chav over and threw him on the stilts which some of you are making it out to seem, it really wasn't like that.

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »
this waz so funni, especially wen he faceplanted the floor and his nose started bleeding and he got up and ran around and did it again! lol  :Cbiggrin: :Claugh:

Offline Red_romper

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
Now for me the face plant bit yeah ok sort of funny but the bleeding I'd have started thinking court case and him sueing the face off you guys.

Red :scool:

click for details

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »
1 he asked to have a go

2 he was drunk so he wudnt remmeber hu we was

3 he was under 18

4 hes a idiot he wudnt no how to sue somone

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »
ahhhh its something i have seen time and time again, drunk people wanting a go, theres a video i never finished editing about us outside a pub letting a few people have a bash, ill sort it out soon so we can laugh at them.
If you let him have a go because you were intimidated perhaps you need to find a new place to bock, where more people are around, so youll feel less intimidated, i know your not the biggest bunch of lads like.
the video did reminded me of a day last summer, i think it was k-rock and i out, some guy wanted a go on my stilts, and i heard him say to his mate "watch me im gonna run off with them", well obviously i lost my helpfulness upon hearing this so i let him try, 3 steps and he was on his face .
bockers make it look so easy you see lol.
And im sure you all know the old line about arguing on the internets

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline wolf

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
I just feel I have to add here the video does not tell the whole story, as previously stated there was a whole group of them and I think it was just figured let the main guy have a go make a prat of himself and they will all move on, as seen he made a prat of himself however we then discovered they were drunk and not going to move and and more started saying they wanted a go so we back tracked majorly instantly throwing the spring weight arugment at them saying we did not have the right weights for them, this put them off and they all dirifted off to the other side of where we were and then vanished once some of our group started leaving and we were planning making tracks.

so please people dont judge us off only the video we did what we thought was right at the time and we learnt for the future

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »
Not judging the rights and wrongs of this whole post Folks but just a little point that might go missed

Aidan if the guy was under 18 you might have to deal with his parents and as you I believe are under the age where you can be properly prosecuted and over the age were they can't prosecute you the guys parents would go after your parents in court

Now they might not have a case (unless he is seriously injured or dead) but it can cause a lot of trouble and enormous costs to your parents and you

Everybody seems stupid when drunk I have a mate who is the most idiotic P*at when he's drunk but both his parents are Barristers

So please be careful when putting people on stilts especially if like me you are old enought to be taken to court and the person you are putting on stilts is underage as you stand a real chance of loosing all you own to the courts

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 10:33:28 PM »
I think now what we should say to people, that we dont want to come on, is that the springs are specificaly desighned for one person, and that we simply cant let them on incase they break, and maybe throw a false the springs cost 200 quid each at them or somthing. :P

(Yer look!! Punctuation, kinda, i had a bash it took me frigin ages to right this. :P)

Offline wolf

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
Sounds good aidan
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:57:53 PM by wolf »

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 08:45:00 PM »
Aidan

sounds like a good get out. I would doubt if some one who broke a spring would offer to replace it in that sort of environment.

There are also real issues about people being insured. If you have PLI individually it is not transferable, if you have it as a club then the person who wants to try is not part of the club so cannot.

jason is also right about parents being sued for the actions of thier children.

And lastly, fact from recent personal experience

School property, child gets injured, goes to court judge finds for child. Total cost awarded to claimnant for costs etc £65,000. 90% of this was for the cost of the court case not monies to the child. I do not want anyone to suffer serious financial hardship because they were unaware of what can happen.

Most of the bockers on this forum are responsible and thoughtful, however it is only a matter of time before we have some form of injury and associated process. If we are prepared then the problem will be a little one.
Grow old disgracefully

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:49 AM »
yer i see what everyone saying but for future refrence im not lettin anyone on the stilts unless theyll be sensible this was a one off thing coz the chav was being a bit c*cky and thought he cud be a pro at it it was a kind of ok then ill let u on them to get hurt moments that some of us have  :rofl: :scool: