Author Topic: Walk for Life 2009 London - who's in??  (Read 55661 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Re: Walk for Life 2009 London - who's in??
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »
ok the controll lever is the bit that connects the hoof to the foot plate i was told by greg thas what there called i dont know where he found that name or came up with it tho so sorry if its wrong

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2009, 09:52:38 PM »
he got that form the powerskip website as that must be what the crazy germans call them  :Claugh:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »
thought so lol if anyone has one would be a massive help if i could steal it from you in return for favors at a later date  :Cwink:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »
hang on just going to get a stilt 2 try un  figure out the geography.....but jeeez goin by wot greg tells u????!!!!!!

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2009, 10:18:44 PM »
jeeez goin by wot greg tells u????!!!!!!

i know bad init lol

im goin to get in hottub so will check when im back im hopin that as ur checkin u have a spare one lol

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2009, 10:23:49 PM »
OK  well if this is the bar with holes ( round for pro jumps square for 7's) that at rest  basically goes at a 45 degree angle from the top of the foot braket to the foot bar, well I got loads and a few spare, but only 1 unattached to any other bit.  But its now on my coffee table.

I can quickly move it un put it on the sofa opposite which has everything Im taking to london tomorrow ( I mean everything, wallet pants and worthers originals included!)

So yep if u got tools un nuts un bolts un stuff un its wot u want --its on its way

If not give more clues, ill go bax un look more

but im off now  till  morn xx
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:46:42 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2009, 10:48:39 PM »
yep thas the cookie cheers q ur a ledgend n i owe u a favor or a beer when im off emergancy tax n have money

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »
tongues ull do   nini x

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »
My toolkit's coming to sort out some EA bocks so I can do yours at the same time if you like Trix.

Can people quickly shout "Aye" if they're actually coming?
So far I know Paul and Lozzi have dropped out, unlikely spud and rache are coming. Who else is wussing out? :Cno:

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »
Aye - i will be comming indeed =] with rob and greggles

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2009, 12:04:54 AM »
Aye ill be there sprog am drivin me greggles an mini ellis down in the mrnin the plan is to change my hooves to ones paul gave me and then all ill need to do is change my bar thing that q's bringin so if your free to change it for me ill leave my tools in the car at carl g dads wld be awesome so cheers dude see you in the mrnin wil find you when i get there lol

Offline Jelly

• jagermeister is the bocking medicine
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2009, 12:59:39 AM »
AYE, will see you all there about 10 to 10.30 at the park by the tower bridge. call me on 07773785848. cheers jelly xxx

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2009, 05:01:06 AM »
weather update   looking much better,  looks like a gap so fingers crossed dry for event  and should b dry under hoof 4 start

aye = me, gibbo,gibbo2(i think), ben & heather(ground crew)

Dark Knight

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2009, 05:40:36 AM »
Yahoo says rain all day but let hope their wrong, but I've looked outside and it's not looking good here either  :Cno:
Don't let that stop you coming if it's too wet we can all crash round some locals bockers place and have a pis party    :Ctwitcy:
I'm about to heading off soon ( 3 hour trip ) so I'll see you all when you get there !

I'm switching numbers and addresses soon but for today you can contact me on 07777607838 but it's also setup to get my emails from a.blackamore@btinternet.com so you can email for free should you be stuck at home ?  :Cradar:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2009, 06:20:30 AM »
well just been outside. bright sunshine hear, hardly a cloud in the sky and pavement drying out already.  if things are clearing from the west then it all bodes well for a good day.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2009, 07:13:19 AM »
wethers good in bury to at the min an jelly isit just today we can phone u or is it an open invitation  :Cwink:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2009, 08:04:16 AM »
ryte were leavin in about 15 mins so see you all soon

Me
Greg
Hannah

Carl
Sarah
And Deesh

Dark Knight

« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2009, 08:21:45 AM »
I'm stood outside c*ckfosters and it's gray and raining there's no breaks in the cloud :(
Still £1 to park it's only £8 return so I'm there anyway !

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »
What a Great day and the sun shone all the day untill we were walking back to the car

Led by General Jelly we yet again made it all the way round

And some of us got soaked even though it wasn't raining (sorry I missed the fountain Bexx  :Claugh: I would have loved to see that )

Clive, Holly and I got accosted by a really nice young lady after you lot went forraging for food who took loads of pics of us so we might even come away with a good shot or two

Thanks for a fab day

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
u missed me drippin wet to jason you missed out lol ;) was a really awesome day at this moment in time im not rli able to move but will probly be up for it again next year

the fountain was the hightlight for me in there with a wet Bexx and ''General'' Jelly what else could a guy want lol was good t see you all again specially tok loveage

Offline Tok

« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »
Hey! I know I've been AWOL for a long time, as soon as I'm fixed I'll be back more!

Was really good to meet you all again! Even if I was late and couldn't bock! Was a good laugh guys!

Dark Knight

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2009, 09:47:56 PM »
I got to c*ckfosters 8am it was gray and raining heavy I posted that 30 minuets later the cloud where clearing !?

Everyone on the walk where given a yellow t-shirt to put but there's always one that has to be different ... Jason !?

I'd never done this walk before but 10km isn't that hard, has we did keep stopping for breaks, to show off, pose for pictures and a breather and answer questions. It's a "Fun walk" not a race and it set off in waves. We where over taken be some of the later groups but then again we past others who'd stop to have a meal, that didn't matter just that we did the 10Km.

It may not be a meet for everyone but you now have a year to get ready for the next one ( There will be another one ? ).  

Jelly has found this great event that we are very welcome at. It's third year the bockers have done it. I hadn't even signed in but they'd said " You with the Bockers ? " which show they know what bocking is !?

There was 18 of us which was a good turn out. Well done every one of us we really earned our medals.  :Cnotworthy:

I didn't take may pictures but I'll post them on my FaceBook  ( Would take too long to past here ).

Jelly I had great day .... same time next year ? I may even enter the "wet t-shirt" competition   :Ctwitcy:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2009, 10:09:12 PM »
Im sorry but I fear I have to put a wee downer into this thread.

I am sorry to say I think the terrible behavour of 'Gibbo' needs to be hilighted.

You may recall the video of him 'taking out' Paul Self and assumed it was a 1 off.

NO, I fear , as a 'flipper' , Gibbo has developed something of a 'celebrity personality' and took exception to the intrusive media attention.

But really, kicking a photographer in the belly with a hoof-whilst he was kneeling on the ground. Well that went just too far.

Erm but it was funni :Ctongue:

Thanks 1st to the organisers and volenteers, then thanks to all who sponsored  lastly cheers to all who went.

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2009, 11:04:33 PM »
Hey everyone!
Awesome day =] great laughs all round....
and we found the 5th tallest guy in the uk hes like 7ft 5 or summit and i pulled him FTW!!
oh and i dont like tubes....
Mini Ellis xxx (whos now going ot bed!!)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »