Author Topic: Are blockers Comfortable?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Archy-G

Are blockers Comfortable?
« on: April 15, 2009, 11:23:17 AM »
Sorry everyone for posting to many topic here but i just want to be sure of what im buying.
Are the pro-jump Bockers comfortable or do they pain your legs?
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 11:33:11 AM by Archy-G »

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
Re: Are blockers Comfortable?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
what are blockers? :P

bocks, on the other hand, can be very comfy, depending on how you set em up, kneebars with no padding onto bare skin isn't too nice, and badly setup cuffs aren't either, so it all depends on how you pad them etc, lots of people wear kneepads underneath bars

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »
what are blockers? :P

bocks, on the other hand, can be very comfy, depending on how you set em up, kneebars with no padding onto bare skin isn't too nice, and badly setup cuffs aren't either, so it all depends on how you pad them etc, lots of people wear kneepads underneath bars

OK Cheers

lol blockers my bad

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »
Yes, bocks are comfy, you can forget you're wearing them after a while, if you're not doing anything too extreme... (well, you dont forget, you still get stares, lol)

I dont wear any extra padding between my leg and the knee-bar, except of course my trousers, and they're fine. The only bit that annoys me is the foot binding on the upper foot, as it occasionally cuts into the front of my leg. Thats mainly down to the nature of shoes i wear though...