Author Topic: Still in Stock?  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Archy-G

Still in Stock?
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »
HI everyone im just making another topic so i can be sure of what im buying  :Claugh:
I need to know if adult 100kgs are still in stock because it says your can add them to your basket/cart but some people say you order something and the next day you get a call saying there out of stock. is this true?

Btw if you buy more than one pro-jump jumping stilts can you get a redused price?

Thanks

Offline choco bean

Re: Still in Stock?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »
PM Naz.  It's the best way to find out if there is some in stock or not.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »
OK cheers but i hear he/she is very busy lol

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »
Hey,
I am pretty sure M100's are in stock atm. It's just the lower weights that they have run out of.

Cheapest bocks available, free next day delivery, awesome customer service and still asking for discounts :D I don't think they could do what they do for any less ;)

The service really is good. If you are worried about them not being in stock you could always phone/email them. I phoned them up a couple of times and they are good guys to speak to :) Should easily confirm if they are in stock or not if Naz (webmaster) is too busy tonight...

And Naz is a lass :D (so resisted the temptation to say you were a guy :P ) And i'm a lass to for the record lol

:spudT:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »
And i'm a lass to for the record lol
YOU ARE!?!?! :Cerr:

Looking on the ProJump homepage, M100's are in stock. If they weren't in stock, they wouldn't be on the list :)
http://www.pro-jump.co.uk/pp/Buy-ProJump-Stilts/Adult-ProJump-Stilts.html

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »
Shut it sprog! :P

It might be on the list even if they are out :P I think humans have to update it.

But...I am pretty sure they are in :)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 11:26:58 PM »
100's are in

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »
ok cheers everyone btw do you think going 30kgs more than your weight is to much or 20kgs?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »
going 30kg over is a hell of a lot to begin with. I don't recommend it. Going that far above your weight can really slow your progress. The general rule is that you get 10kg over, and thats fairly accurate, unless you are really fit or have some gymnastics/parkour/trampolining background.

Out of curiosity, where did the +30kg come from?

I don't know how much you weigh but between 10-20 kg over is right. So say you weighed 73kg, you would go for M90. Unless you hadn't done any sport/exercise in a while, in which case you would consider going for the M80's.

Its hard as there is no one rule for everybody. People take to it differently but I do think 30kg over is too much.

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 07:57:04 AM »
going 30kg over is a hell of a lot to begin with. I don't recommend it. Going that far above your weight can really slow your progress. The general rule is that you get 10kg over, and thats fairly accurate, unless you are really fit or have some gymnastics/parkour/trampolining background.

Out of curiosity, where did the +30kg come from?

I don't know how much you weigh but between 10-20 kg over is right. So say you weighed 73kg, you would go for M90. Unless you hadn't done any sport/exercise in a while, in which case you would consider going for the M80's.

Its hard as there is no one rule for everybody. People take to it differently but I do think 30kg over is too much.

Cheers spud lol we i sound a bit stupid because i dont no what im doing yet but im learning about bockers now and hopefully ordering one today.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »
You don't sound stupid, as you said, learning. If you have time have a read through the forum and at least check out some of the sticky topics. Should help you a lot ;)

Have a look in the mods section about spring protection and tire socks. I think they are fairly essential mods before you use your bocks.

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 08:08:39 AM »
Okay thanks il see what i can find