Author Topic: Wanted: Bockers in Bristol area for TV programme  (Read 5140 times)

Offline Shaggyjon

Wanted: Bockers in Bristol area for TV programme
« on: April 17, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
Hi there

I'm making a primary schools' science programme for the Teachers' TV channel. The programme is made up of a series of short video clips covering different science topics that teachers can show to pupils in the classroom. You can see one of my previous programmes like this here: http://www.teachers.tv/video/28260

One topic I'm covering is springs. I was wondering if there are any Powerbockers based in Bristol or the West Country who might be interested in appearing in the programme - it would be a great way to illustrate the forces involved in springs to kids.

All the best

Jonathan Alderson
Programme Director   :Cyes:

Available Light Productions | The Victorian Arcade | 3A Boyces Avenue | Clifton | Bristol | BS8 4AA  | UK

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: Wanted: Bockers in Bristol area for TV programme
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »
Just spoken to Locky as he is away from the internets, have a look on www.welshbockers.co.uk, they've done some TV stuff and I'm sure they'd be interested in helping out.

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 02:38:21 PM »
Just spoken to Locky as he is away from the internets, have a look on www.welshbockers.co.uk, they've done some TV stuff and I'm sure they'd be interested in helping out.

Pretty impresive

Offline scruff

• Jump! How High??
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 03:58:31 PM »
That is a well godd video!! :Csmile:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »
lol that video is a glossed up slideshow at best.

Jon, we'd definately be interested in doing this. I'll drop you a private message with my contact details.