Author Topic: flips :D  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Callum

flips :D
« on: April 19, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »
Ok well ive been practasing front flips on the trampoline and i can now land them so i was wondering how the hell do i do backflips ?? does any one have a tutorail(video) or know of any thanks.  :PJ1:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
Re: flips :D
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »
Callum, i recently got to that stage, and i think the best way to learn backflips is to join a trampolining class. lol...

I've never tried one yet, but one of the people at the gymnastics i go to also runs a trampolining class, so i'm going to join that and start working on more advanced moves.

I suggest you do something similar if you can :P

Or at least get someone who knows how to do them to show you how to do it first hand...

Offline scruff

• Jump! How High??
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
Hey Callum
Try this video it might help you!!

Offline Callum

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 05:28:19 PM »
Callum, i recently got to that stage, and i think the best way to learn backflips is to join a trampolining class. lol...

I've never tried one yet, but one of the people at the gymnastics i go to also runs a trampolining class, so i'm going to join that and start working on more advanced moves.

I suggest you do something similar if you can :P

Or at least get someone who knows how to do them to show you how to do it first hand...

i did one at school but it stopped now because summer is coming up so they are doing cricket and rounder etc.