Author Topic: Springs?  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Archy-G

Springs?
« on: April 22, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »
I have been looking in the pj shop i i see a pair of new springs are £74.99. I was wondering how much it is to buy a second hand pair of 90kg springs of anyone or just generly

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Springs?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »
I was actually thinking of selling my M90 springs. But I probably wont. They are in like perfect nic and are hardly used so I dont think they are worth me selling just because used stuff loses so much value.

:spudT:

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »
I was actually thinking of selling my M90 springs. But I probably wont. They are in like perfect nic and are hardly used so I dont think they are worth me selling just because used stuff loses so much value.

alright fair enough lol

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »
Archy, if you phone pro-jump up, they can open a pair of bocks from the box, take off the springs it has and put some new ones on in the weight you want. It only costs £15 and takes an extra day, but it's a lot cheaper than buying a spare pair of springs...

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 06:38:59 PM »
Archy, if you phone pro-jump up, they can open a pair of bocks from the box, take off the springs it has and put some new ones on in the weight you want. It only costs £15 and takes an extra day, but it's a lot cheaper than buying a spare pair of springs...

ow wicked sounds way better thanks

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »
I swear I told you that somewhere lol :D And btw, new parts wouldnt fit on them so not worth it..Get the PJs as Kaz said

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »
I swear I told you that somewhere lol :D And btw, new parts wouldnt fit on them so not worth it..Get the PJs as Kaz said

Cheers and yh i think you did tell me that put i miss under stood it and i thought you ment i could by a pair of spear springs for £15 lol my bad  :spudT:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »
Ooops. I posted my last thing on wrong thread..

And lol, no springs £15 lol

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »
You've got to remember it's the price of P-J's PLUS £15, i didnt really make that clear.

And Spud, you're the reason i've got stilts already :P if u hadnt told me, i wouldnt have stilts yet i dont think.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
Glad I helped Kaz  :Cwink:

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 09:32:29 PM »
Anyway, Spud, how come you get 7... notice... *7* little green boxes under your name, when even DK(who has more posts than naz) has only 5? And Jason and Naz, also only have 5?...

hmmm?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »
Because I am a mod  :Cwink: Jason and Naz get nice coloured ones. I just get an extra 2.

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »
Cool, :P I noticed yours more for some reason ^^ i always just accepted that Jason and Naz's were gold and red respectively... lol

Offline bobw

• EA Bocker
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »

Kims mate rang up yesterday to order a pair of stilts and asked if they could change the springs over he was told no. Can anyone tell me if they have stopped doing it already?

Or When the lighter spring models will be back in stock?

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »
4-5 weeks for the lighter weight springs.
I suspect they've stopped doing the other offer as they've run out of the lower weight springs!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »
Or could be the guys at the back just don't have the time to swap them over at the moment. I'll find out what the spare spring situation is when I go over to the warehouse in a short while