Author Topic: Portsmouth 'CRASHMAT MEET' Sunday 10th May  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Portsmouth 'CRASHMAT MEET' Sunday 10th May
« on: May 05, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »
Hi all

Well the weather looks pretty pants and windy all week down here on the southcoast. However, it looks like it will drop for the weekend. With that in mind Im going to saddle up ( well strap to the roof of my Panda) my crashmat and drive on down to Portsmouth on Sunday.

The meet will start at 11 ( tho why I say that I dunno - cos noone eva turns up on time :Claugh: ) at the eastern end of the 'Hot Walls' in Old Portsmouth. For any interested and are not sure where that is, dont worry cos atleast a couple of people plan to meet in the Guild Hall Square near the railway station in the centre of the city ( if interested and or want more details please pm me).

There are loads of bock spots in the area, besides my mat there for the day, so we will not be moving very far from the area ( Im wiifii on my laptop at mo but Ill post some pix of the area that are on my pc l8er).

For the last month we have been trying to have a 'bockin barbi'. But I fear, whilst the wind will be dropping, the cloud will be returning l8er on Sunday afternoon. So for the moment that is being 'held over' again :Cno:.

Offline boo

• Random pic...but it's me!! :P
Re: Portsmouth 'CRASHMAT MEET' Sunday 10th May
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »
Hiya...I will possibly b able to make Sunday  :Csmile:
Mum says it's ok and my foot seems to b improving so I can see me bocking then as well  :Claugh:
Does any1 have any spare pads coz I can't find mine?!  :Ccry:
Thank you  :Cnotworthy:
X
Crazy and random...enough said!