Author Topic: EA's Gym meet  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
EA's Gym meet
« on: May 08, 2009, 11:19:20 PM »
Hay people im thinking get the gym for the 6th as that would keep in the evry 3 weeks thing as the 16th is the kite festival i just wanna know how many people will come b4 i book enything as i know people have exams plz let me know and if theres only like 6 of ius we could get it for 2 hours insted of 3 so it lowers the cost

ta plz get back asap

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: EA's Gym meet
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »
Deffo No, sorry babes!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »
dont think i can unless hex is off an i can get some knee pads coz i lost mine in the move

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »
Tim sucks willy....

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 08:02:21 PM »
Tim sucks willy....

...better than Hannah!

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »
Do you know that for a fact chocl8?
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »
Someones keen...

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 09:43:16 PM »
get in thier tim :P

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 10:08:37 PM »
HONK!

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 10:15:21 PM »
Check Out THOSE Knee Straps!!

HONK!!

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »
get in thier tim :P

That's not the first time you've said that is it?
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 08:55:46 AM »
 :offtopic: k can we get back to who can come coz i dont want to book it and no 1 to turn up

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 09:04:11 AM »
I might go greg. But just thinking..if lots of people have exams then maybe swap it for an outside meet where if only a few turn up it doesnt matter. I duno tho.

Btw. Did you get the email i forwarded to you?

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »
dunno havent used my pc in about 4-5 days il have a looky

yer i have its 1 of my free days witch is good so il sort it ot then get back to people
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:15:20 AM by Greg11 »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:16 AM »
Good good. I havnt replied at all. Just sent straight to you :) all yours greggles.