Author Topic: Nasty fall Bexx  (Read 15563 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Nasty fall Bexx
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 08:29:40 PM »
Nice pics Carl

We should have taken it earlier as the puddle was a lot deeper and had dried up a lot by then but still impressive

Hope your eye goes down soon Bexx but I think it will get a lot more colourfull before it goes  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 12:06:02 AM »
Dang that is a lot of blood. You're hardcore for a girl! ^_^ ...that probably sounded
equal parts sexist and patronising. Sorry. What I mean is. You're hardcore... full-stop. =)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Kiwi

• *boop*
    • My Twitter!
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS *CCRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEEEE*

HOPE UR BETTER BEXX!!!!!

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

Oh yes, alot better today .... my eye swelling has gone down quite a bit ... the bruise is as colourful as a rainbow, but im hoping that will go quite soon ( e45 cream and arnica )   

i dont mind my battle wounds so much, its the annoying fact that people in the street look at me like im a poor battered housewife ... I dont dare go shopping with my fiance, he might get scolded by some old lady or somthing. :Claugh:

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »
nah you should take him out even more, just so if some old lady says something or gives a dirty look you can really tear into her, then him when he stops you from murdering her :D

Offline Fysh

• Hello ;)
    • Bubble-Bytes
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »
All i can say bexx is that It's going to be fun meeting you then laughing my head off on Sunday ;)

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »

LOL thanks fysh!  ....

BTW by sunday my bruise will be nearly gone as its already startin to go yellow today ... so I wont look NEARLY as funny as I did on monday/tuesday

Offline Fysh

• Hello ;)
    • Bubble-Bytes
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »
Aww damn.., oh well i'll stick a picture of it to your face and then laugh!

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »
 :Claugh: :Claugh:

LOL ... Just got back from nettos and my fiance rob got the nastiest look from this bald guy with loads of tattoos ...... One look at me and a look at rob and that was enough ....... STARE DOWN THE WOMAN BEATER!!!

all rob did was grin from ear to ear

:Claugh: :Claugh: