Author Topic: Which brand/size for me??  (Read 2169 times)

Offline lilnicki

Which brand/size for me??
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:30 AM »
Hey guys..... i'd like to take up powerboking as a hobby and to keep fit.... mostly running/walking rather than stunts!!....... I'm not sure which brand to go for...... not too expensive, but built to last..... also because of my size ( 5 ft tall and 7 st ((100 lbs ish)).... do they do a teen size rather than child or adult......also call me daft, but would like red or purple colouring if i can get it!!

Thanks

Nicki

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
Re: Which brand/size for me??
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »
hi
first question where are you located?
i would say get adult projumps (rather than kids)
and i would surgest to get 60 or 70's

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:20:46 AM »
See Naz, I am not the only one that wants red ones!!!

As toddy said, where abouts are you? Uk? I am guessing you are with your english colour spelling :D so where abouts?

If you are in the UK the projumps are a great pair and if you look after them will last well too. There are only adult/child models but you should be fine on the adult ones. You might consider raising the footplate tho as you are on the 5ft mark. Also. Go for M60's. Thats 15kg over your weight which is about right. maybe a little stiff to begin with but its much better than going for kids :)

If you are not in the UK then the projump thing wont be too useful. but the weights are still correct. Also, about colours. You can get different colour pads and foam on them but not the frames. Sometimes the footplates are blue but projump stopped that now :( you have to get fifferent brands to get different colours. usually they are selling the same thing but at different prices. Don't buy them for the colour :)

:spudT:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:22:57 AM by Spud »

Offline lilnicki

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:42:06 AM »
Thanks guys.... yes i'm in Devon UK.....so smallest adults best??..... OK..... i guess i'll dive in and order some  :Csmile:

Nicki

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »
Not all of the projumps are in stock at the moment. There is still a few week wait for them. Not sure how long exactly.

:spudT:

Offline Archy-G

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »
I think pro-jumps will be good for you because they are probely the cheapest there is in the uk at least and there legal. There not cheap rubish eaither.