Author Topic: what do the juniors look like  (Read 2815 times)

Offline jumper

what do the juniors look like
« on: May 16, 2009, 02:34:22 PM »
i've seen junior pro-jumps on ebay and stuff and they look really rubbish like this it should be attached dont worry no viruses but in wondering if they're like them or like the ones on the pro-jumps website
please help
Jumper
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IM A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cchatterbox: :Cchatterbox:
IM A TOTALL NOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
Re: what do the juniors look like
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »
if you mean general style-that's what juniours are like, if you mean colour-then they'll look like the ones in the projump shop, o at elast that would make sense

...if you're over 5 foot or so then you're big enough for adults anyways, and they're much better overall

Offline jumper

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 02:48:42 PM »
ooowww i get it i thought they were those horrible blue colour but now i see they have the black stuff on them too
i pre-ordered them and said i wanted them in blue so will they come in the horrible blue like in the pic?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 03:06:58 PM by jumper »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 03:34:48 PM »
i think the ones your ordered are a darker blue - i think navy?

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »
Blue/Red Models with tan hooves are PoweriSer, not ProJump.

i pre-ordered them and said i wanted them in blue so will they come in the horrible blue like in the pic?
No. They will be as they appear on the ProJump site.

i think the ones your ordered are a darker blue - i think navy?
His will be black with blue trim

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »
Yeah we have only ordered the back ones this time so should be like the pic above

Offline jumper

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »
kk thx im glad there not that rubbish colour  :Cbiggrin: :Cbiggrin: :Cbiggrin: :Cbiggrin: :Cbiggrin: :Cbiggrin: :Cbiggrin:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 02:38:37 AM »
I think thats such a fantastic design. Why don't they make adults bocks like that?
(with the necessary tweaks to withstand the extra weight).
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »
I think thats such a fantastic design. Why don't they make adults bocks like that?
(with the necessary tweaks to withstand the extra weight).

because it's not possible, or bloody hard to do at least  :Claugh: