Author Topic: The latest EA in action  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
The latest EA in action
« on: May 20, 2009, 12:04:25 AM »
The latest EA in action

And who is it? My sister!!!

She used to get on with my peg stilts pretty well and I have been trying to get her on bocks for a while. But the adult ones are just a bit too big at the moment. Anyhoo. Toddy lent her some juniors and she is loving them. This vid is from today. It's her second time on bocks. I'm worried, I wasn't that good on my second go.

Anyhoo. Her name is Emma and she is pretty keen so we might be seeing her at the next meet :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:15:38 AM by Spud »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: The latest EA in action
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:00 AM »
why is she in juniors?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:32:29 AM »
She is a bit short and finds them way too heavy. She tried them before and couldnt get on with them. But she loves these.

:spudT:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 12:47:56 AM »
Haha. aww, there was something really cute about that vid. ^_^ Well done.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:39:00 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline lynch

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »
toddy juniors lol