Author Topic: US Powerbock newbie question - Air-Trekker Extreme or Poweriser Advanced  (Read 19326 times)

Offline RicochetBNB

Which is better Air-Trekker Extreme or Poweriser Advanced?

Warranty on Air-Trekkers

Air-Trekkers' warranty is straightforward and simple: one year on ALL parts, with the exception of the foot pads. Even our new carbon fiber springs have a one year warranty! This warranty is unmatched!

Poweriser Warranty
Poweriser USA provides a general one-year free-from-defects warranty except for springs and hoof rods that come with a six-month warranty. Poweriser USA will replace defective parts at no charge or the unit if it is totally defunct, (ie shipping problem). Please keep your email receipt for warranty purposes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:07:46 AM by RicochetBNB »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
I'm not sure how relevant this is on a projump forum but both those warranties are pretty standard. I would imagine if there is a problem with the spring it is going to become obvious within 6 months as long as you use them regularly.

Offline RicochetBNB

I just listed the warrenties... I was wondering which is BETTER, not warrenty wise, but as a jumping stilt... Air-Trekker Extreme or Poweriser Advanced.  Keep in mind I am in the USA so I don't have a lot to choose from, the sport is not popular over here yet  :Ccry:!

Offline masterking09

i would recommend poweriser advanced over airtrekkers extreme. 

Oh, and im a US bocker too :D 

Check out pp.com to join up with some other US bockers if you haevnt already

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
:Cchatterbox: NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION THAT HERE! (Hence why your link got blocked) :Claugh:

Offline RicochetBNB

i would recommend poweriser advanced over airtrekkers extreme. 

Oh, and im a US bocker too :D 

Send me the link in a private message then if you can please? 

Ok so from this board I have one vote for PA and on Yahoo Answers one vote for ATE lol

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Send me the link in a private message then if you can please? 
It won't work in a PM either, the forum software automatically blocks any links. Just google "Poweriser Forums".

Offline RicochetBNB

Okies, just most I find are not in the US lol.  BTW I am now looking at getting the Powerisers Advanced  90120 even though I'm at about 152.5 lbs and trying to lose weight  :Ceek:.

Offline timtom

if your about 68 kilos (as 150lb converts to) Why don't you buy some 70-90s!? Theres no point just spending the extra money for springs that'll be too stiff etc..

Offline masterking09

definitely dont get pr90120s.  go for pr7090s.

and pp.com is not US based either really.  Although one of the moderators is a US bocker.  It is just that that is where all us US bockers hang out and chat and coordinate meet ups.

Offline RicochetBNB

Thanks for the info. but to late I just paid for the 90120's... they said i would just have to work harder... we'll see i guess?  but for high jumps and flips in the future to go with the 90120's. they are only an hour away from me so hopefully i get them like tomorrow if it's same day or the next day!