Author Topic: loose knee bar  (Read 2480 times)

Offline conn

loose knee bar
« on: May 20, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »
hey there anybody i purchased my powerizers and i was fine till i fell i hurt my knee and my knee bar (old version) became loose if anyone has the old model of knee bar the way the strap is kept tight at the side is by two backles i set my strap the way it should be to keep tight but it becomes loose from having two buckles it just goes into one afterwards any help please so i can get on ??? help would be aprecated :)

Offline bobw

• EA Bocker
Re: loose knee bar
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »
Hi conn, can you post a picture of it?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 09:16:53 PM »
Sounds like you stretched one of the buckles (they are like the D-rings you get on motorbike helmets) but they arn't welded shut sometimes and when you give them a really good pull one pops over the other and it comes loose

Have a good look at them and if one is bigger you can shut it again with a big pair of pliers

Otherwise are you sure you are doing it up right as it is easy to thread them wrong

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline conn

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 09:26:05 PM »
yea there both the same size and i do thread them properly

Offline lynch

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »
i dont know alot about knee bars but some people like the calf cuff's better
(i know i do hehe) :Ctongue:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »
Stick a few pics up and try to do one of when you first do them up and one when it ends up through just one ring

That way we might be able to figure it out as the only way it can go from threaded through 2 rings to threaded through 1 is for one ring to pass through the other which normally happens when one ring has been distorted

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: