Author Topic: Every time you try to do the RIGHT thing... it ends up being wrong  (Read 2230 times)

Offline RicochetBNB

Anyone else have that problem?  That everything you do to try to help or to be nice or to show you care it almost always ends up being wrong or taken the wrong way in the end?  Been this way for me for about 3 years now.  No matter what I do for these certain folks it ends up being turned around into something negative... WTF?   :Ccry:  :Ccry:  :Ccry:  :Ccry:  :Ccry:

Dark Knight

Re: Every time you try to do the RIGHT thing... it ends up being wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:44:08 PM »
Firstly I have to point out is I do not know this person !

Your not the only person that feels like that ! Some people either prejudge you are have for one reason or another misjudged you. It is hard to get some people to understand that although they see your help as interfering you believe you are trying to help them and be friendly. So you try harder and hope that they understand and when they still twist your action it does hurt, but some people really don't want your help although they still want a friend !?

Have you explained what your actions and how there action make you feel maybe they do understand your actions ? You may feel it's not your fault but theirs which may not be helping your problem maybe it's both of you, try to think how the feel about your actions and how they see them ? Try to talk to each one on their own maybe that way you can talk freely to each other and clear the air and the problems between you ? You may even find the problem isn't as big as you thought ?

Don't get upset, if they are being nasty to you that's what they want to see. If they are just misunderstanding you then you should have to feel upset ?

If you want someone to chat to you are welcome to email me, believe me I know how your feeling ?