Author Topic: M110 Stilts?  (Read 23119 times)

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
Re: M110 Stilts?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 11:13:12 PM »
Ummm cool? I skated mostly street till about the last year that i was skating for when i switched over to just carving back and forth on the miniramps. Never got to tech on mini's just axle stalls, 50's and a few airs here and there but i just liked being laid back on the ramps in the end.

Street was fun enough but after i finally learned tre flips consistantly i kind of gravitated away from it. Bocking shouldnt be too hard to pick up and im excited for it mainly because it seems like you can be laid back whilst doing it and not have to be too aggreive but i do plan on incorprating alot of the skating style into my bocking hopefully.
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy...

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 11:19:46 PM »
good luck with incorperating skating, i aint ever been able to do it :P

could be difficult to do a flip trick on a Bock :P

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »
I kind of meant the style in which tricks are done. Most people seem fixated on just plain old flips or fumping over things. Im thinking more along the lines of keeping everything moving and utilising things like plants, grabs and surrounding objects to make flowing lines of tricks rather than bouncing in one place.

Ive seen some people do things like this but not to many. Bocking is a relatively new sport and from what i have seen has alot of room for growth is all im just saying there are new areas to delve into as far as tricks on bocks go. Right now it seems rther limited but if we start thinking in different terms and aspects and thinking about bocks as if they were skateboards then a whole new realm of things start to open up.

Theres nothing wrong with flips and everything im just excited to see the way the sport does grow and evolve over the years. There just seems to be alot of different facets that havent been tapped yet and it's exciting to think of new things to do when out with a group of guys. Bringing the sport to a whole new level is more or less what im on about  :Ctongue:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »
Lol i understand what you meant was just kidding, be good to meet up with you sometime like at the next 'Capital Bocking' see how your getting on since we both are starting at the same time.

and i wanna see how you use skating, suppose the ballance will help.

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
We will definitly have to meet up sometime homie. Im sooooooo exited and praying to god my stilts come today as they are do in. Do you know whether they come with the regular post or by a speial courier?

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »
If you ordered them yesterday they will come today, and yes they come by corier, I GAT MINE TODAY :) gunna be awesome :) cant wait

so excited im going to be  :Becky: :Straddle5: :PJ101John: :Nero:  alll day :)

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »
MINE ARE HERE :) Wohooooo

ill cya l8ter its to sunny to be inside :P

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »
I ordered Sunday so im praying they ome today. I found out parel post ship[s them usualy so YAY hopefully they will be here. The sun just came out by me it was raining all morning though so ill just walk in the hous a little when they come hahaha.

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 12:26:04 PM »
ok it's now afternoon and i need to go to the groery store to get some stuff but i ant in fear that i wont be here to sign for my bocks when they arrive. Im going to be really upset if they end up not oming because that means a day of errands wasted lol. Anyone know the normal arrival time for them or does it vary?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »
Varies. You ordered from projump right? Providing you took the free delivery which is with DHL you should be able to find out if they will come today. Email projump and they should be able to find out or provide you with a tracking number. Not sure what they need to know but they should tell you, it might actually be faster to phone but not sure how that would work lol.

:spudT:

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 12:58:13 PM »
Thanks guy ill email them now. Yeah I ordered with projump and the free delivery so im hoping it shows up soon.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »
dunno why its so long for you, you got a reply email yet?

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »
No still waiting for an email reply but im gonna all them now im tired of waiting lol. Im not worried about them being a day late because i cant have them till my 21st birthday anyways whih is august 11th. i just want to know whether they are coming or not so i can leave and do some other stuff.

Also have you been enjoying yours? And if so how have you faired so far?

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 02:23:09 PM »
really enjoying mine, broke a cup though, maybe shouldnt use them in house :P

i took them out into town with m8's earlier and got kicked out of shopping centre, :O
i can now jump and i can almost run :)

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »
on the phone getting traking number now and will update when i find out. :Ceek:

:Ccry:For some reason mine was only posted out today the guy said. He didnt know why but he gaurenteed it would be here tomorrow because its allready been dispathed today so yeah atleast now i an go to the store. Talk to you guys later.

Good to hear you were having fun aswell the castles. Cant wait to join you in that fun lol.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:41:06 PM by Tenroe »

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »
Better hurry up or ill be beating Jason soon :P

DC

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »
:Ccry: For some reason mine was only posted out today the guy said. He didnt know why but he gaurenteed it would be here tomorrow because its allready been dispathed today so yeah atleast now i an go to the store. Talk to you guys later.
He shouldn't be guaranteeing what is beyond his control. It's in DHL's hands now. From what I have heard DHL are pretty good tho...unless you live near me :D 

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »
LMAO, yer post near me is awful.. to 4 weeks for a game to get to me of play.com, yet PJ's only took 2 days :)

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »
I guess he really shouldnt have been gaurenteeing anything but he seemed pretty adament that they would be here and ive used DHL when shipping away for all my VISA stuff and goverment bits and bobs and theyve never failed me. So im expeting them tomorrow  :Cbiggrin: :Straddle5: :PJ101John:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »
cool, hope they do come for you tomorrow... i can jump really high now :)

Myabe ill be doing flips by the end of the week :D

DC

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2009, 08:13:51 AM »
THEYRE ALMOST HERE NOW!!! I just tracked the item and it got to Cadiff and at 7:00 this morning was loaded onto the ar for shipping to me now WOOT THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER AND I CAN FINALY BEGIN TO BOCK!! :Cbiggrin: :PJL: :PJR:

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2009, 09:59:55 AM »
WOOT THEYRE HERE ive had a go on them for about 6 minutes and was walking decently but i didnt get the straps on the knee bar sorted correctly yet so it was abit wobbly at first. Ive tried them out now though and will patiently await my birthday before i do anything further on them lol. Also i tasted my first fall which like i thoguht wasnt that bad at all no worse than when skating so yeah IM FREAKIN EXCITED!!!

Also acording to the manual there are supposed to be calf straps but i dont seem to have any?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:05:50 AM by Tenroe »

Offline crazyman

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »
you only get the calf straps if you bought them...

Peace out

Offline Tenroe

• The Emericanaddict.
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
Guess i miss understood i just thought the manual said they were provided but no worries eitherway im going to switch over to mycalf cuffs anyways when my bday rolls around.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »
They used to provide webbing with the early versions of projumps but the strap on the kneebar is better now and easier to get tight so they no longer provide them. Still a good idea to make some extra straps if you use the kneebar but if you have cuffs thats even better ;)