Author Topic: Replacement stilts options.  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
Replacement stilts options.
« on: August 24, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »
My Skyrunners(:Cno:) are starting to die, and I would like some new stilts.
Even though I could fix the problems, I just don't want to use my stilts any more, they are more than a year old now.
So I was wondering what I should do for my new stilts.
I was thinking of buying second hand pro-jumps (maybe ones without springs) and sticking some 7 League springs on them, I would like to buy a proper pair of 7 Leagues but £300 is too much for me.
I have also noticed that they are selling the PJ+ stilts now, which seem pretty good for £169.
I am not sure if it worth doing this though, should I just buy a pair of Pro-Jumps and use the PJ springs?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:57:21 PM by Biohazard »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Replacement stilts options.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 02:15:46 PM »
Hey

Just to clarify something - PJ+ are not the same as PJ elites (I really do need to take them on the website as they were never sold!)

Pro-Jump + are simply the same as Pro-Jump's but without the knee bar & standard bindings but instead with A calf cuff and better bindings.

If you are low on a bit of cash then I would suggest going for some second hands ones but only if they have at least a 1/3 off the price of new ones as you will not have any warranty on used stilts.

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 02:24:27 PM »
I found a thread from march about PJ09's, I was wondering if they will actually be released in 2009 :Claugh:.
Since I will not be buying my new stilts until October-December, and I would love to be able to try out a radical new design of stilts.

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »
I think I am going to go for the PJ+'s, but I am wondering if I should get the M70's or the M80's.
I have been Bocking for a year now on 70-90kg Skyrunners, so I can get quite a bit of height.
The problem is that I weigh 57kg, but that is only because I have lost quite a bit of weight, currently I am planning on getting the M80's but I'm not sure if that will be a wise choice.