Author Topic: norwich meet saterday 26th september  (Read 18128 times)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: norwich meet
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
thtas y u are already on the maby list  :Cwink:

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline ChazzleBerry

• EA Bocker
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 09:06:30 PM »
i shud be able to come =] providing i cn either get a lift or have some money for a train but shud be kool =]

x CHAZZLE x

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 10:41:33 AM »
iv put everyon so far on the list

there must b more ppl who want to come out to the old bockin ground an do a few steps :P

( u might gte to laugh at me jumpin down some steps aswell )

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
Re: norwich meet saterday 26th september
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 12:29:16 PM »

hey there -- looks like ill come to this providing i get my paycheque soon.... :Cmad:

and ill make sure i bring ur hoodie lozz no worries

XX

ps- not sure if pinny would be able to make it as his shoulder is really really playin up...  :Cno:

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »
people are more than welcome to come back to mine after for a lil party as parents are away fro the weekend. :Cbiggrin: just let me know if you want to stay.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »
erm i may now be gettin tattood again so put me down as a turn up on day if im free lol

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 10:09:58 PM »
Oooh..I am probably gonna have to say no to this (which is very annoying as it's pretty much on my doorstep) However..If I am gonna be in the city I will try to give people their stuff. Probs wont be able to do that tho..unless the weather sucks or something. There is something that I really want to do and that sat will probably be the closest opportunity.

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 07:16:23 AM »
hav just updated it i hope more thgan 3-4 of us are going :(   if so it looks like a girly meet lol

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »
That's a shame. I'll be in Norwich this Saturday and next Saturday. But I think I'd be overstaying my welcome if I asked to stay another whole week! lol. Never mind - I'm gonna be pretty busy during my visit anyway. Have fun those who go! ^_^ xxx
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2009, 10:02:04 PM »
hav just updated it i hope more thgan 3-4 of us are going :(   if so it looks like a girly meet lol

now im really disappointed im not going

Offline ChazzleBerry

• EA Bocker
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »
Brendan wat u doin in norwich this saturday??? coz im goin to the norfolk show ground so taking my bocks but then i think we might go into norwich so if your around thn we cud meet up maybe?

now im really disappointed im not going

do it then! come! btw lozzi i am definatly going now as im staying wiv my boosom buddy xD love you sarah xD

x CHAZZLE x

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 09:08:26 AM »

do it then! come! btw lozzi i am definatly going now as im staying wiv my boosom buddy xD love you sarah xD

x CHAZZLE x

is rob coming up as well? make him drive and see you and then you both can come here for the weekend. x

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »

is rob coming up as well? make him drive and see you and then you both can come here for the weekend. x

i've already said i cant

sorry, i'm gonna have 2 miss this 1 out - i'll be doing my lasat minute packing as i leave 4 uni the next day

i've started packing already but realised i dont have all the stuff i need - shopping time!!

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 06:19:49 PM »
Brendan wat u doin in norwich this saturday??? coz im goin to the norfolk show ground so taking my bocks but then i think we might go into norwich so if your around thn we cud meet up maybe?

I'm not getting there til 6pm but I'm coming to film a music vid (only a student made one). I'll be pretty busy with it all week but it would be awesome if some of you came out to bock at the same time since we'll likely be filming it in areas that are used for bocking. It's a free-running vid and unfortunately I have no room for my bocks this trip, but if you're bocking around the moat at 6:30 ish I'll definitely drop by to say hey. ^_^ And I'll be there all week so hopefully we'll run into each other more than once. There are 24 hours in a day afterall - and most work or college days only last 8. ^_^ Hope to see you around.

Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »
Hey brendan..you gonna be at the moat at all. I will be in the city loads so would be good to see you if I'm passing :)

P.S just steal lukman's bocks! He never uses them...m70s or 80's I think

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2009, 08:05:44 PM »
im working so wont be at this one!

• Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2009, 08:07:57 PM »
Aha! I should - he did steal my shoe last time I was there!

Yeah - I should be in the moat quite a lot. We don't always stick aound for long,
but that is the meeting place for jams. I will say hey if I see you bouncing around.

^_^

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
just done any updates :)

yh neo u soooooooooooo hav to c us for a lil while u wont get away i will hav to steel your phone number an we will stalk u :P

xx
lozzi
xx

• Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »
Ah brilliant - I haven't had a stalker in years! ^_^

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »
my plus 1 is now a plus 2.

not definite yet but 99% sure they will both come.

ben and tim so at least there will be some guys lol

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »
ohh 2 new lads :P lol hehe

will put u plus 2 :)

an shame u wont b able to b here brendon but should defo bee going into norwich on friday ;)

xx
lozzi
xx

• Elite Member
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »
Scratch that... I'll come! ^_^ See you all there!

I've fallen inlove with Norwich again. Awesome friends are awesome!
Though I'm really looking forward to getting back to SkyHigh too! =)

Brendan xxx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:02 PM »
Awww and i wont be there.. Damn. Trying to do many things in not much time. If i take another day out all the plates will stop spinning and smash all over the floor..hmm

i'm gonna see if i can pop by for an hour or something. Is it an 11 am start?

Unlikely but hope to see people. Miss the EAs. Will probably know if i can go on friday :D

Offline McSweeney

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2009, 04:54:33 PM »
I'm kind of new to bocking only been doing it about 2 weeks but i live quite close to norwich so i might come up there...

Offline ChazzleBerry

• EA Bocker
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »
do come =]

its great to meet others that bock && everyones really friendly =]

wud be good to have you there

x CHAZZLE x