Author Topic: Promo video  (Read 8348 times)

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
Promo video
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »
Ok guys, have been working on a promo video in which iv been awaiting sponsorship to stamp the video ( with a video stamped theyre more likely to promote it too)

anyways i got the flipping footage down, just missing some flips from me and mr greggles.

NOW before every1 completely destroys me with comments on how videos of just flipping are boring... I KNOW trust me i have to watch them too.

anyways EA Bockers, i need some TOP NOCH trickery , wether its you or you and a mate, ( if its sync then it needs pristine timing please) anything thats pretty awesome to watch and make sure its clean and is in a nice area and the cameras not crappy etc, you know like the ea playtime stuff.

you can either post it on youtube and link me and ill nick it or if its under 10mb attach to an email and send to k888nnn@hotmail.com

youv got id say about 2 weeks but dont leave it too late, and i cant fit everything there, remember this is promoting us so only the epicness will be thrown in. be creative, have fun etc. Bock on

( i seem to be osting alot lately)

K8n.
Account Closed

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
Re: Promo video
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »
I would recommend instead of them uploading to Youtube then taking it off youtube, upload the video to a file sharing site instead, since Youtube compresses the video and degrades the quality.
I suggest using: www.filesmelt.com or www.mediafire.com

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »
I wish everyone had your enthusiasm Ketan :)

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 04:23:15 PM »
I have tons of videos from the last JJ meet, but is only 320x240 resolution so I am not sure if you would want it.

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »
I Hate sounding like an arse Biohazard but its KINDA an EA Promo video, if your part of EAs then im SO SORRY cos i barely know anything these days.
Account Closed

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 07:56:37 PM »
I have tons of videos from the last JJ meet, but is only 320x240 resolution so I am not sure if you would want it.

AAAARGH IT BURNS MY EYES.

Good luck with the video and sponsorship Ketan, sounds wicked. It better be in HD! :P

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 09:12:42 PM »
recording in HD makes youtubers angry , you should know this :)

We dont make our footage high definition.... the Content of the video is already high enough quality, its the EA Way :)
Account Closed

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 11:01:36 PM »
think were bockin in bury on saturday bein Me Greg and Hannah come bring the camera n well do some sync stuff with u xxx

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 11:01:34 AM »
Yes trix, is what i like to hear.
Account Closed

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »
i no im not really EAing atm  -but cud send some EA playing away fottage if i get any - i found a proper nice place 2 bock 2day - will hopefully see soon

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »
Forgot to mention, if anyone has any good ideas ( good not silly) that could make us look epic, please let me know and ill try put em into action. love you all xx
Account Closed

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 08:22:01 PM »
ive had an idea bugging me for ages might explain this really badly if you dont get it will explain better when i see you

will need a good few of us id say about 6 plus

ok the plan is ............

1, All stand in a line one behind the other

2, Get everyone bouncing in time with each other (thats the hard part with 6 plus)

3, One after the other starting front to back do straddles facing the camera.

4, After your straddle instead of stopping keep Bouncing

5, Alsoas Ketan now has access to do mirord (excuse spellin thick moment) if we did it somewhere with a neutral background we could do other tricks and he could make loads of us appear either side doing other things

Probly just me who thinks its good idea point 5 tho i made up while was typing this so its not as serious let me know what you think im happy to attempt this till we get it right

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 09:44:28 AM »
Thats down to the syncronisation effort not the editing, i can easily throw that in an edit, its just a matter of getting the bouncing , timing and 6 people with mint straddles, wont have time for this next video but certainly a future consideration :)
Account Closed

Offline Alessio

• Alessio the Ferret
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
Hope you've got some of your dancing in there K8n :P No video is complete without it XD

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »
I used to be alot better but since i messed up my knee and wrists i cant do as well as before, there wont be any dancing because with us getting sponsorship theyre gna wanna see some seriousness.... tho if we do any fun videos ill throw something in JUST for you :)
Account Closed

Offline Alessio

• Alessio the Ferret
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »
I used to be alot better but since i messed up my knee and wrists i cant do as well as before, there wont be any dancing because with us getting sponsorship theyre gna wanna see some seriousness.... tho if we do any fun videos ill throw something in JUST for you :)

I feel loved :D Thanks K8n! XD

Good luck with getting sponsored as well :)

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »
hey trix that sounds like a very good idea be nice to see that in action think it will make a good video

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »
hey trix that sounds like a very good idea be nice to see that in action think it will make a good video

Yea i think would look amazing if filmed well and all in time basicly only see the person  at the front but still be good i think will look like they have really weird wings made of bocks lol

but only probly is as a general the EA's suck at getting in time with each other and 6 of us attempting to Straddle and stay in time with the person in front is gna ba challange

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »
Challenge?

In the famous words of Tim Wong: "Game On"
Account Closed

Offline CJ

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 11:31:30 PM »
challenge you mean my wong and greggles

" wots the worst that can happen"