Author Topic: KRISPY KREMES  (Read 24701 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
KRISPY KREMES
« on: October 06, 2009, 09:41:14 PM »
So the story goes...

We drove to london a couple of weeks back and on the way there I saw this Krispy Kreme drive through thing. So..we decided to go there on the way home along with ikea. But the satnavs took us a different way back and we couldn't get our donuts. The closest krispy kremes place is hours and hours away! And we were mega disappointed and have been wanting some since we got back from london!

Luckily..I got a dozen arriving tonight..But my mates don't have any yet :(

Does anybody know where you can get them in london? Docklands to be more precise? WE NEED KRISPY KREMES! who doesn't!

:spudT:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
Re: KRISPY KREMES
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 09:43:09 PM »
There is a Krispy Kream 5-10 mins(bus ride) away from me :Cbiggrin:.

Offline IronVinyl

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »
I have no idea where the hell the nearest krispy kream is to me =[
If theres anything more important than my ego round here, i want it caught and shot now

www.doctorsteel.com    www.Toysoldiersunite.com Join us in our search for a Utopian playland

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:15:10 PM »
Most Tescos stock them now. Not the same as the shop, but it's the best you can probably get.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »
WE NEED KRISPY KREMES! who doesn't!

erm I dont,  a franchise has just opened in adept store in Bmth  and were handing the things out free, soz   found um a wee bit too sweet un sticky for moi, I prefer simple sugar sprinkled ones  ...no wonder the country is getting soo over weight.

Another reason is.... Bio' .... a bus ride of 5 -10 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALK WALK OR BOCK EVEN  BUT A 5 MIN BUS RIDE??!!!!JEEEEEZ  HOW FAR DOES THAT TAKE U????

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
Most Tescos stock them now. Not the same as the shop, but it's the best you can probably get.
Are they real krispy kremes or look-a-likes?

Offline bobw

• EA Bocker
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »
Spud do you mean the drive through on the A10 in Enfield? I'm working just along the road from there tomorrow.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 10:38:23 PM »
Spud do you mean the drive through on the A10 in Enfield? I'm working just along the road from there tomorrow.
Yeah! I'm pretty sure that's the one! On the left if you are heading towards london. We went on the m11 earlier going home so missed it. I'm envious of you lol.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »
Real deal, but they get delivered and sit out in a little krispy kreme stand for the day. Which means if you go in there anytime past about 1pm, they're usually slightly stale and nasty.

Same story in the one Q mentioned, they don't actually make them there, they get them delivered in. Went in there the other week and they didn't have enough stock to even do a dozen normal glazed ring donuts.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
Real deal, but they get delivered and sit out in a little krispy kreme stand for the day. Which means if you go in there anytime past about 1pm, they're usually slightly stale and nasty.

Same story in the one Q mentioned, they don't actually make them there, they get them delivered in. Went in there the other week and they didn't have enough stock to even do a dozen normal glazed ring donuts.
That's good enough for me! Considering there is no where near here to get them. Only requirement is that they are the real deal! And the have the apple/cinnamon one lol

Offline IronVinyl

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »
ive only ever had 3 krispy kreams, that was at the explorer camp gillwel 24
If theres anything more important than my ego round here, i want it caught and shot now

www.doctorsteel.com    www.Toysoldiersunite.com Join us in our search for a Utopian playland

Offline CJ

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
there is a stand in the bull ring i allways get some everytime im there

Offline Wally247

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »
:
                                                          click for details

bocking puts the spring back in you step...

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 11:34:03 AM »
Well any tescos in the london region will have them in, they are still pretty fresh considering there made in the night and then they are delivered at night, i dont complain when i get them form tescos

Offline TomH999

• http://leedsbockers.webs.com
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 12:04:44 PM »
i dont even know what krispy kremes are..

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »
There is one in Canary Wharf which is in Docklands, and there is one at Liverpool St too which is only a few stops away from there. If you don't know you're missing out!

Offline TomH999

• http://leedsbockers.webs.com
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 12:09:56 PM »
we dont have any in leeds :(

Offline IronVinyl

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 12:23:00 PM »
Thanks alot Spud, all this had done is make me want krispy kremes  :Cmask:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 02:34:13 PM »
...I can't believe there's a whole thread about a sugary snack. lol.
I'm not that into junk food... but I may have to give these a try.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline IronVinyl

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 03:31:27 PM »
Dont do it, youll become addicted lol

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »
well i have to say anyone who has tryed them love them.
so us southerners could start to be dealers  :Claugh:

me standing there with my big leather trench coat on with krispy kremes all hanging on the inside :Cbiggrin:

p**sst do you want some,

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »
Anyone tried the Krispy Kream ice blended chillers?
They are like heaven and will make you:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 04:26:48 PM »
There is one in Canary Wharf which is in Docklands, and there is one at Liverpool St too which is only a few stops away from there. If you don't know you're missing out!
Thank you Naz!!! These ones I got atm came from liverpool street. But my mates still have none :( They are driving to some datacenter at the weekend near docklands..so now they can get some too! WIN! Thank you so much :) I will pass the info on!

@wally, I tried the store locater but I'm sure there are some missing.

There is deffo a shortage of Krispy kremes in norfolk..I wouldn't actually be surprised if the only ones in the county our in my kitchen atm. You certainly can't buy them anywhere!

happy Krispy kreme cravings :D

Offline IronVinyl

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »
I think you may be developing an addiction Spud.
The question is, how do you get yourself off Krispy Kremes without going cold turkey? morphine?

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 05:17:28 PM »
They sound horrible... kinda glad we dont get them in Devon :p none of this city crap :P

DC