Author Topic: Newbie....What weight should i aim for??  (Read 1953 times)

Offline binop9

Newbie....What weight should i aim for??
« on: October 25, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »
Hey Peeps

as the subject says.. im new here and so this is my first post and would like to do a few things

1st to say hello and introduce myself.. :)
2nd ask for advice as im planning on buying
3rd ask if anyone is willing to help me learn when i get my bocks ( sometime soon )

Right

1/ My name is Chris, im 24 yrs old and live in the greenwich/welling area ( so if your near by drop me a line :) )

2/ Im planning on buying my 1st pair of Bocks soon ( before the 31st if i can ) and i need to work out what pair to throw my money at :)

im 63.5 kg ( dead on 10 stone ) but i am rather fit.. i cycle to "work" ( a place i help out at more like lol ) and also run about while i am there.. i also walk fast every where and have done since i was in secondary school ( long story lol -- short story i wanted to tone up while i was walking to school and home so if i walk fast i burn more and tadaa 3 stone under weight :) ) ( "96" onwards ) so i am rather fit and this is throwing me as i dont think i fall under the +10kg scale.. Help Please.

3/ As i said i live in the welling/greenwich area and if your in the area i would love to meet up ( even if i aint got my bocks yet )

Toodle Pipski

Chris
Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People in Large Groups...

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
Re: Newbie....What weight should i aim for??
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »
I would recommend that you buy M80's, I am 57kg and use 84kg's with no problem.
If you can make it into the Richmond/Kingston/Surrey area you can come to Surrey Springers and Hanworth Banned Bockers meets, I live in Richmond myself.

Offline daftbat

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 08:48:42 AM »
2/ With what you have told us you would best get 80's. Will be hard to spring but once you start bouncing you'll be glad to have gone for them .... 90's maybe a little too big for a total newbie but is still maybe worth it :)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »
Thats good advice DK.