Author Topic: Pro-Jump Stilts  (Read 12261 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Pro-Jump Stilts
« on: November 22, 2009, 05:52:50 PM »
This week will see the price of Pro-Jump stilts rising for the first time in almost 3 years. We have tried to hold back on this raise as much as we could over the recession and have been absorbing this effect so the customer didn’t have to mainly due to our good stock reserve and our sister companies which have helped us ride the storm.

However due to unforeseen circumstances (raise of costs of raw materials, increased postal charges, exchange rates, influx of illegal traders and delays in receiving goods) we now have to make the price more reasonable from a business point of view.  We do endeavour to provide a price match on our products and where possible honour all of these.

As a good will gesture, Pro-Jump Forum members who have contributed to the forum and have been a member for at least 3 months can enjoy a 5% discount on new price until the 17th of December 2009. Only one discount per user will be given and these requests will need to be pm’ed to me and I will advise further on how you can take advantage of these.

Kindest Regards
Naz

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
Re: Pro-Jump Stilts
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 06:02:55 PM »
Its a shame its having to go up, but keeping it so low for so long will have got loads of people into the sport who might not have bought some otherwise.

How much is it going up by or is this something that will be revealed on the day?
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »
We aim to keep the raise to a minimum, it will probably mean the postage which was completely waived will be included again in the price and a little extra added to cover the shortfall. Changes will be made by tonight or within a day or two.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »
:O this kinda sucks :( will different part prices be going up?

And Naz will the 5% discount cover the money lost by us :P

DC

Offline lynch

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 09:18:34 PM »
its a shame that you have to raise your prices but you have held it off for so long there not really a lot you can do about it now
im happy that i bought my set before the raise wooo  :Ctongue:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:18:58 AM »
I have discovered the reason :P I reacon Naz just wants a pay rise for having to put up with Q and Jason :P

DC

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »
Hmmm

Strange that Naz has been putting up Q and Me for so long and the Pay rise idea has only arrived since you did DC  :Claugh:

And she would deserve a rise for putting up with us lot  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 05:32:14 PM »
Sos if this sounds so obvious cos i don't really know whats happened on here since may... :Cconfused: but when are the pro jump elites goona be in stock? I have seen the pro jump +'s on the site n they luk gud with the new built-in cuff n all :Cbiggrin: but i know that the elites have been in testin since bout middle of january-ish so any idea on how much longer that will be? :Csmile:

KC  :Cwink:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
The simple answer is "when ProJump are happy with them". Which could be in a week, or it could be in a year.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »
OI Jason you cheeky little f**k :P

Ill get you back at the next meet :P

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 09:47:34 PM »
Be careful DC I've put on a little weight and I may just sit on you till you go blue  :Claugh:

And I've got to get to a meet for you to get me  :Ccry: just don't seem to be able to make any between Clives back and all of my body  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline bloodsukker

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 06:42:03 PM »
would be good if they were in stock just got money for xmas ready to order mine and they are out for two weeks