Author Topic: Tyne/Tees Region: 2 Groups??  (Read 4783 times)

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Tyne/Tees Region: 2 Groups??
« on: December 21, 2009, 02:05:31 AM »
ok so tonight there was some debate over things like travel 'twixt the rivers, and i know it is a major concern when bocking, so the idea fell into my head - why not just have two groups? or one group, but with seperately named subsections. this way we can have small amounts of intergroup competition, keeping everyone active and having a decent goal to reach other than just learning a trick, or at least haing more reason to learn it

we can still meet up together for larger meets, just less often, so there's a little less pressure to travel so far so often. plus its then moe fun to meet up with  different group of friends and show them your new tricks.

Nothings definite - its just an idea, if you'd prefer to stay as one group we can do that, but this way we can all discuss democraticly what it is we would le as a group

discuss

Offline TheWhiteBocker

• Black&+WhiteBockersForever.
Re: Tyne/Tees Region: 2 Groups??
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 11:20:28 AM »
Yay!  You made it sort of official lol
Yeah, i'd prefer the one group ( tyne tee's bockers ) split up into subsections. Then people from either side of the community won't have to travel, but there could still be a larger meet with both sides maybe once a month or so. :Csmile:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 05:14:37 PM »
Sounds like a good idea that.. just group the whole region from the border downwards into 'tyne tees bockers' and then let each region have it's own clan/group kinda thing xD

I like it :P

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »
:D Sounds like you lot are so unorganised :P

Isnt there even one person with a car that can drive people?? everyone chip in for petrol

DC

Offline TOM SAVAGE

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »
ive made a facebook group for the tyne tees bockers, so that could serve as a sort of main hub for organising meets, sharing pics+vids or even recruiting new members, plus me and canned heat (lee) are working on getting a gym sorted in boro so we have something nice and comfortable to faceplant =] and the subfactioney sort of thing sounds nice, we could have the black and white bockers and [insert name for the boro,redcar,stocktoney areas here] as well, then once in a while we come together to make some form of mightymegamanmorphingmegazordpoweranger that bounces =D sound good?
if we stop bouncing, gravity wins!

Offline TOM SAVAGE

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »
actually come to think about it, scratch that last post, why complicate things? just have two seperate groups, like you hilly, your part of EA and tyne tees bockers, doesnt mean we have to merge the two group labels, theres no point, anyone can join tyne tees bockers, requirements being you live in the northeast of england and are available to meet =]
if we stop bouncing, gravity wins!

Offline gazzat5

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »
*bUMP

Well I just thought of another name (in the shower lol)

Geordie Jumpers or Jump, Geordie! for short

I'd have to be an honarary member of course.

And no, i think the only one of us in the tyne group who has a car is superfly:-
 I'm at uni, Nathan's at college, TWB is at skl and Excel is also at Uni! :( we's all poor. Luckily there's the metro (:P to you Geordie lot the Metro's a rip of compared to Public transport in the south!!)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 10:41:35 AM by gazzat5 »