Author Topic: having trouble with projump  (Read 3792 times)

Offline bloodsukker

having trouble with projump
« on: January 24, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »
hi ppl i am having trouble with projump and wondered if any of you are the same they have no stock and the delivery date keeps getting put further and further back also there communication sucks

Offline rawrk

• Rofl'd her copter.
Re: having trouble with projump
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 03:00:49 PM »
I called up about my order and because of the snow the delivery has been delayed. Which sucks.
take what you love.
burn it down.

Offline bloodsukker

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 06:29:26 PM »
i know and the worst is they dont even let you know its just a case of no they are not in yet wait another week if i had a way to get them i would cancel the order and give someone else the money i think they must be the worst company no products no communication no compensation for the ultra long wait it says fast delivery but when i was a store manager if the supler coulnt get the product and we coulnt get the product we at least offer a discount or freebies i dont think i will use them again after this i sent a email about in stock products and guess what no reply

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:35:39 PM »
*facepalm*

ProJump are by far the best company who sell bocks, I think you've just had a single bad experience with them. 99% of the time they are excellent.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »
Yes sometimes a particular size is not in stock but they normaly offer to change the springs for a small charge (if they have any in stock)

To keep the prices low they buy in containers full of Projumps and they come in mixed weights

It is very difficult to forecast what sizes are going to be ordered so sometimes they run out of a size and then you have to wait for the next container to arrive

As Bocks are such a low turnover sale item you can't expect them to order a container just to fullfill a few orders

And at the price they are selling them at there can't be much profit so we are lucky they keep selling them

This has been shown recently as several bock suppliers that charged more for the same product (or similar) have ceased trading due to lack of profits

Now I know it's a pain if you have to wait for a couple of months for your size (or pay more for a spring change) but don't moan too much as they might just get fed up and stop selling them then we would have to either pay more or not bock  :Claugh:

And you could always buy a set of Skips instead if your in a hurry  :Claugh: but maybe £1000+ is a bit much  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline bgirlmandy

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:38:44 PM »
 im waiting for a load of stuff  most important is my bocks so it should be here 2moz..

Offline bloodsukker

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 10:20:33 PM »
well good luck with that ive been waiting over a month and they never let me know i have to call them just to be told no its gonna take longer
and as for the rest of you your lucky you dindnt have to wait and wait and wait and wait
but have an idea what it feels like for somthing you really want not to turn up

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 03:15:03 PM »

Most people have been in that situation before, including myself. Stop moaning about it and just be patient :D
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »

Most people have been in that situation before, including myself. Stop moaning about it and just be patient :D

Yeah, i'm still quietly waiting for Megan Fox to appear at my door! :P

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
I understand how you feel but sadly posting on here and complaining wont help things. It takes at least 2 months from projump making an order to them actually being received. If there are any problems it will be later. They know about as much as you. The bocks are in a container somewhere floating in the sea. To predict when bocks will run out over 2 months in advanced is very difficult. They usually get it wrong but not always. Projump can't offer 'compensation'. The margin made on the bocks just doesn't allow it. Frankly, if they did this there would be no projump.

Have patience. Projump are actually a fantastic company. We are very lucky to have them in the UK. Hopefully there will be no problems with your bocks but if you did you would find out how superb they are. They go much further than any other dealer in the UK and probably the world.

Having said that if you are really unhappy call them, try and cancel the order. Buy them from somewhere else. Flyjumpers and powerstriders are exactly the same. They will cost you a fair amount more and the after sales service doesn't really exist but you will have them this week and that is the most important thing right?

Just wait, trust a community that has had a lot of experience with them. Read the forum in the mean time. Get some stuff in and make some tire armour or something.

I'm waiting for stuff too. If its out of stock its out of stock. That's life ;)

Hope you get them soon!

:spudT:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 03:12:56 PM »
Hi there

Firstly apologies for the lateness of my reply on the forum, I did receive your emails and advised you to phone in for updates on your order rather than email, I was away for the past two weeks so was replying from my phone (forgot to put the away from office message on my emails - opps!) however you did still email in rather than phone in and that's the reason for the communication error -  Please accept my apologies if you didn't receive my email.

One of the main reasons we don't usually accept preorders is the delivery times are very unpredictable and then customers are left waiting, you would have been given the choice to get a full refund but if you choose to wait that would be at your discretion and the delivery times are always approximate. I've been advised that the bocks are in the UK  but there has been a delay and they are yet to arrive to our warehouse, we should have had them in by the 15th and they are due any day now, I should have a clearer idea tomorrow and will inform you as soon as I do on a proper ETA.

If you do want a refund please either email me or pm me and I will arrange that straight away, however although you have had a bit of a bad experience, I can assure you that we are committed to giving our customers the best service possible so stick by us and you won't regret it :) However the choice ultimately is yours.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to email me or pm me

Regards
Naz