Author Topic: White plastic thing and soles  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Bounce

White plastic thing and soles
« on: March 02, 2010, 07:10:40 PM »
I have just got my pro jumps 6 days ago and the little white plastic pad thing that slots in keeps sliding out.. making the metal woble a bit. does this go inside the guarente? also my rubber soles seem to be waring out alot and is it the surface iu am using them on or do they ware quick? can you buy new soles when they ware right down and how much ish?
thanks
Also for new people wanting to get some they are very good i was joggin within 15 mins, i think i took well to them, im going to my sports hall at school on friday should be fun with mats and spring board haha

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: White plastic thing and soles
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 07:19:11 PM »
plastic bits do that...push it in and just wrap a lil bit of tape round it

Hooves, well nothing lasts forever. If you are a beginner and as you say you are at skewl Ill guess dont weigh too much then you should not have worn them down very much. If it is just the 'cross hatch' patern, well dont worry. If more, take a photo and post here or send to projump and ask advice.

Taking to skewl? WOW that really good if they r letting you , tho Im not to sure about using them with a springboard :Cwideeyed:

Where abouts are you?  I suspect a few people may wish to transfer to your school :Cyes:  And there maybe some others in your area

Offline Bounce

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 07:25:37 PM »
Thanks well im from uk neer newcastle ahha , P.E teachers are fun at our school so me and my mate are taking our pro jumps in and some one els is taking there uni cycle in haha. i have seen people use a spring board on vids but im not too sure my self, we just want to get some more hieght so we can start to do tricks. it would be after school so the idiots dont want a go on them haha. the cros patern has worn off and i think a pebbel has gone in and come out however i just thought after a couple of days of use the wouldnt ware down so much. i think i will try the innertube trick just incase i do have a fall (i havnt yet) you have any tips of getting more hieght in jumps? would i just use a little bit of tape for the plastic pad thing?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 07:26:56 PM »
Welcome to the forum, I can get you some more of the white bits out sometimes putting two there helps, also just drop me an email at admin@projump.co.uk of your rubber soles and I'll take a look at them also let me know how many hours you have had on them, if you got a pebble in them they are more likely to split and tear but drop me some images anyway and I'll see what I can do

Offline Bounce

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 07:31:29 PM »
yeh it looks like a little tear to very big tho, i probably only had them on about two - two nd a half hours. i will send u a email im probably over worrying but its alot of money for me as im still in school haha and dont want anything bad to happen haha. im using m70s and about 57kg